Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest xwibxonex

First Completed Pic

Guest xwibxonex

tell me what yall think... i been into writin for a minute or two now.. ive got alot of my first work taken pics of with a cam i lost about 4 months ago so my newer work has yet to be snapped or scanned... heres (what i think) is my best shit so far

http://www.geocities.com/witeboyptg/wibgreen.JPG

ok just take the ©jpg off the end of the address and it works© i dont like your stuff at all, better luck next time©

PEACE

Guest KING BLING

you are a horrible worthless toy......post again in 4 years....

do simple letters...do simple letters for a LONG time trust me if you stick with it you will start to understand and then you will learn to build wild style off the simples after you have good style witht he simples...and it takes a long time to get style with simples...trust me.

Stop Doing Graffiti.

Good God...WITEBOY?! who are you trying to impress with that nonsense. if i knew who you were i'd probably go through your pockets and take your crayolas.

Guest Pinche Hoto

yes the infamous shit style, its great!

Guest me IS cool

oh man... you gotta take some steps kid. Don't try and bust some illy willy shit. Learn to tag first then start doing some basic letters and then you can do that shit. It will take time and you may want to do it right away, but trust me, it will look killer if you wait and learn your steps first. :D

Do you seriously write WITEBOY????????? You gotta be kidding me. At least he isnt out painting that....oh yeah and those add banners are fucking hilarious!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this