best place u've hit up

hex

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also tagged the floor a lot, because the janitors in the building were old and couldn't be bothered to bend down.

i like the elemant of cruelty behind this one

btw, your letter to the anti-graffiti forum was a wonderful waste of time

• 1 month later...
My main practice used to be trying to make extremely permanent tags in bathrooms... I ended up opening the toilet paper dispensers and tagging the insides, or even the toilet paper itself.

I also tagged the floor a lot, because the janitors in the building were old and couldn't be bothered to bend down.

your best spot is in a public toilet? you tagged the toilet paper? didn't you realise that people would be wiping their ass with your tag?

• 1 month later...

10 foot drop to a ledge between 2 train viaducts the ledge is about 3 feet deep by 15 long. Theres anothe 15 or so foot drop to the freeway. I used some fucked up nylon rope to get down to the ledge. I fucked my hands up fierce pulling myself up to the top again. eastside on 94

I tagged this book that was black. Honestly though the best for me isn't really graffiti as an art its just being a jerk. My schools principal is a big stickler for appearence expecally for his car ( 04 beemer). My story is a bunch of us grad year got some krylon we were going to use for bombing but ended up seeing his car parked outside of his house (we didnt know where it was before this) we ended up making his car into a gaint piece of shit. we painted the whole thing brown with green stink lines and the tires my bumblebee stripes black and yellow.

• 3 months later...

My best spot was probably hanging over the edge of a roof in an old abandoned plaza. I had to climb seven flights of staris, then use ledges the whole rest of the way to the next stair set to the roof access door. Then, I used a crossbeam that ran from one side of the building's roof to the other (there had been a floor there...but it fell in during the winter,) to tie a rope onto and secure myself a safe place to hang from. Then, I painted away, and it felt good to be able to see that my piece was all the way up there.

Archived