Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
iCEBERG

im goin out...

to play basketball, and your not. and we fucked shit up yesterday, and you didnt, so technically im better then you, because your not better then me. unless you have a job, 'cause i dont, or your threads have points to em, while mine dont.

and i disable smilies on this post, just to opress whoever tries to reply to this with a smilie in mind, hahah! beat you again. :)

disabled, i rule, beardos my hero and some guy named dusty doesnt like either of us. he wins the games over, goddamnit

yea well beardos my nagga, an we dont like neither of you, so its 2 on. 2 again, games on, mine an beardos ball we'll play to 21, switch sides at 11, gotta win by 2

you screwed up my perfectly intelligent post with nonsense. well now its 3 on 2 you guys are up. im teamed up with a mod and your not, so well count him as 2 people. so now its 3 on 3. but really 3 on 2 and we'll still take it to your ass. lets do this...

oops my fault if thats the case since fr8's a mod so now its 4 on 3 our ball. beardo well play zone since were down a man. beardos takin it out.

done and done. i can't dunk but for my size i should be able to crush. my beer belly can play zone while i'm rockin man to man.

where's serk when you need a 'ya hearddd!'

i take the ball do an allen i crossover and kick tue skinny in the face while hes getting up, try to body out fr8 but he's already killed beardo, falls over on me, a crucial move of the game which puts me in critical condition and flattens our ball.

games over for now...

well play again later, good game fellas, well get em next time

looking back at this post, not only is it pointless, its down right retarded. im good for that. and on top of things, people like my nonsense posts, and i even got 2 mods to participate. aint nobody seein me, im leading the nonsense postness in atleast all of its catagories.

game on tomorrow, same time same place.

forum basketball in the next olympics? they got every other fucking sport why not this?

ill be there. hell im here all the time im that big of a looser, see ya there. i need more another teamate you know. so its not 3 on to 1 again.

hey buddy buddy, it was 4 on 3, you guys had the extra dude, mods count as two, and it was only me and beardo... yea but anyways, sorry about that you know, kick to the face earlier, i get a lil excited

uh who was on my team. i dont rememebr anyone helping me out when i was kicked in the face. alltho beardo did laugh at me wich made me feel good to know that i got attention. oh my face is doing better.

?!?! fr8 was on your team, he murked my boy beardo and put me in critical condition AND popped our ball. dusty was on your team too. he was the one who wouldnt give my team gatorade. hey buddy it wasnt so bad. you were just rolling around on the ground and missed half the game... what the hell were you doin anyways?

its probably the people you play with that makes you that "good"

your only as good as the last person you beat

but anyways that came out of nowhere an unfortunatly i dont believe it :( but we will never no so its useless to make an arguement out of it, how you been? that songs tight right??

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this