some new shit i was thinkin bout.

jah

i was thinking about this whole enron scandal as i was watching the news (cough), cnn, and they were discussing the economy and how the enron scandal would effect it at the end of the year. they were saying it would just be looked at as a speed bump by the end of the year and it will be forgotten soon. the funny thing is, the majority of the american people buy this bullshit. how fuckin stupid of a nation are we? the government knows exactly where that money is and they could get the majority of it back if they wanted to. but they dont because they fuckin have it. i dont see how teh citizens of the US dont find this obvious. the money doesnt just disappear. wheres the investigation? theyre pretty much just saying, "oh well. the moneys lost." thats fuckin bullshit. theyre talking about billions of dollars. that doesnt just disappear. they just dont give a fuck. its time for an uprising if u ask me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thousands of enron employees did not seel out when they should have..they listened to the ceo of the company..he was telling them to stick it out, and that the stock was a great buy, while he himself was selling all the shares he had..

the board of directors knew the company was falling apart..they sold all the stock they had while it was still at a great price...then the stock value plummeted, and the billions in retirement plans and 401(k) suddenly became worthless..

it is a throwback to a point cracked ass had made about people behaving as lemmings..blindly following their leader straight off a cliff..a lot of those people could have gotten out sooner, but they trusted ken lay..so they lost all their money..

those poor fools..

and now, all the board of directors has to do is show up to a few congressional hearings, plead the 5th, and walk away with all that money..

i truly hope that somehow the government finds a way to get their hands on that dough and dole it out to the employees who saved so much, and promptly lost it all..

it is a stark reminder not to believe everything you hear..

and while the money did not disappear, it was manipulated, pyramid scheme style, only in the context of the legal free market..those fuckers made that money in loopholes..and it has reappeared in their bank acxcounts.

ok, so enron is belly up....who funded this bad boy forever anyway? everyones blaming bush, but look here, bush jr hadnt approved ANY proposals for grants to enron before they went belly up. and guess what? of all enrons proposals to bush sr, he only approved ONE. guess who financed enron the WHOLE FUCKING TIME?

thats right, its good old billy boy in action again....he got lucky no one found out about it sooner, cause he kept feeding them to keep them from falling apart. clinton approved 19 out of 20 proposals for enron, even giving enron grants to cover there ass on projects THEY KNEW WOULD FAIL.

in india, enron started an power plant using money contributed by 5 indian national banks. enron would make 65% of the profits if it succeeded.

those same 5 banks are over 3 BILLION in the hole because of this brainchild. and enron didnt spend a dime.

and clinton granted them 400 MILLION DOLLARS to cover any losses in this one of four foreign enterprises.

everything you hear is bullshit, no matter whos saying it, right?

well, they have the documents to prove that this was clintons baby, but the democrats are still trying to stick it to bush.

good luck on it.

oh yea, that power plant in india, never generated a watt of power.

and the IMF, who is always bailing out fucked up operations, wouldnt even touch this one cause they said it was too full of corruption.

guess who was president and funded the whole thing?

it was also the largest financed business move EVER in india.

too bad it failed.

who was saying the democrats were for the working class?

or the poor for that matter?

im sure there are over a billion indian people out there that would like to thank them personally. i know i would if i were them...

Archived