DOPE NEW SKETCH.....PEEP THIS ILL SHIT

NeksOne-alphatects

FUCK! i can't......i mean i'm just.....its......i

ok first off, the name "kaos"? i mean, thats so original, yet at the same time im scared of you! you are obviously chaotic, but so original and next level that you thought to spell the word......WITH A K!!!

second, who could have ever thought to use an object in place of one of your letters??!?! and a spray can at that?!?!?!? yo, and i didnt know you were repping BWC, aka best writer crew. those kids put in mad work, and all those cats are on some next level ish. speaking of which, how did you think to use not one, but 2 opposing angles of perspective for the 3d??? it looks so fresh and inconsistent! yo, and those holes in your letters? dope beyond belief. im fucking speechless. this is some next level shit. you have definitley kept it real, while ascending to the next level kid. this shit is so fresh, dope, keeping it real, next level, dope, etc. you have proven not once but twice that you definitley are the realest. keep on keeping it real, cat! my boner is hard forever! thank you! word!

Best Writers Crew 2002 infinity!!!!

the real shit

super dope fresh next level styles forever, hip hop, bla bla bla, etc.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FUCK! i can't......i mean i'm just.....its......i

ok first off, the name "kaos"? i mean, thats so original, yet at the same time im scared of you! you are obviously chaotic, but so original and next level that you thought to spell the word......WITH A K!!!

second, who could have ever thought to use an object in place of one of your letters??!?! and a spray can at that?!?!?!? yo, and i didnt know you were repping BWC, aka best writer crew. those kids put in mad work, and all those cats are on some next level ish. speaking of which, how did you think to use not one, but 2 opposing angles of perspective for the 3d??? it looks so fresh and inconsistent! yo, and those holes in your letters? dope beyond belief. im fucking speechless. this is some next level shit. you have definitley kept it real, while ascending to the next level kid. this shit is so fresh, dope, keeping it real, next level, dope, etc. you have proven not once but twice that you definitley are the realest. keep on keeping it real, cat! my boner is hard forever! thank you! word!

Best Writers Crew 2002 infinity!!!!

the real shit

super dope fresh next level styles forever, hip hop, bla bla bla, etc.

LOL word, BWC is all country kid, and the 3d you mentioned, thats a little something i like to call "all-D"

Thats right folks, i cover all dimensions at the same time.

big ups to my boys PYRO,BASE, and me KAOS

illlmatic

THAT SHIT IS HOT AS ALL HELLLLLLLLLL

you should get down on this new krew im throwin together! its called MSK

MOST SKILL KIDS or MAD SKILL KREW. you know?! real king shit. and you got the skill man.

by the way i write KRONIC ONER msk outta enumclaw washington. all you other dudes can get down too if your dope enough!!!!

all you fools thinking this is real are either really blind stupid or just gay as hell and if i saw you i would burn you with a fat cap too!!!

HOLLLLLERRR!!!!!

Guest drip one

on a serious note, stick with dead letters for now. you need to build structure. a piece with no structure is useless. it wont happen overnight. be patient and ride it out. your getting ahead of yourself. listen to these words and you will thank me down the line.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

thats it....i quit.....how can i ever hope to have hot skillzzzzzzzz like that? shucks.......

I feel you. I'm never picking up a can of paint or a pen again in my life. And I thought seeing FX shit made me want to quit....damn nigga, damn.......

yo mr funnypants.....you have to show me how to do that...what did you call it...."all d" that shits is tighter than hillary clintons vag.... can i be in your crew? i have lots of ideas .... like you could write.... Ka :cool: s ....i'm full of em.

Totem..... that nigga is fresh as hell... too bad i wuz doin 3D "T"s like that before i knew about the infamous Totem... truth is, this sketch is mi first attempt at a fully 3D piece... below is my first real "piece" in terms of complexity and time.... Summer of '99... about a year before i found out about Mr. Totem 2...

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/cornhustlah/oldiez22.jpg'>

Archived