the rave thread

Guest mmmm..tacos

Guest catwash
Originally posted by Password?

have all you raver haters ever been to a rave on a mad pill with honeys around you in skin tight latex pants and felt the music thoughout your whole body while feeling rushes of pleasure throught your whole body. dont get me wrong hip hop still rules in my ears but maybe you should try it one time. trust me you will love it.

exactly, not that i'm a raver or anything now but you cant knock it unless you've been there really.

Summer of '89 crew!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

who has GNES'S definition of a raver slut

you know,that classic pic....

raving has gone all bad....it should be called an orgy..real definition of an orgy is a place where lots of sin takes place.

people lose thier minds

then they go to crack......

have all you raver haters ever been to a rave on a mad pill with honeys around you in skin tight latex pants and felt the music thoughout your whole body while feeling rushes of pleasure throught your whole body. dont get me wrong hip hop still rules in my ears but maybe you should try it one time. trust me you will love it.

but make sure your pilling or/and speeding.

and graff artists dont have to like hip hop i know some that listen to iron maiden and rock groups more than hip hop and some ravers that graff aswell.

i used to dispise dance music until i uncovered what it was like on a pill:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: then in the morning:confused: :o

fucking oath young raver chicks fuck like rattle snakes.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/eckie/POLICE.JPG'>

here is a pick of me and some friends at a rave about 3 or 4 years ago.

Gotta love them party pills....

Guest Can you sign my book???

Clubs were the thing in NYC in the early ninties...You can knock raves for the obvious, but thats where Ive seen some of the hottest girls, I dont care how big the pants...Fuck it, Ill admit I went to them, minus the pants...

and graff artists dont have to like hip hop i know some that listen to iron maiden and rock groups more than hip hop and some ravers that graff aswell.

i used to dispise dance music until i uncovered what it was like on a pill:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: then in the morning:confused: :o

if i ever saw some one at a fucking wall or train in some huge ass fucking bright orange pants visor with lights on it and some gay hot topic shirt i would surely beattthere ass and steal there paint i mean your just asking for it god.... wait fucking scratch what i just said i am gonna go beat the fuck out of the next raver i see ok just because this man made me so mad!!!!!!

shouldnt this be in channel 0?

all i know is i went to one in brooklyn sometime last year and it was on the 10th floor of a building..anyway, they had some crazy shit happening there like people playing with lighter fluid and making flames, people with flame throwers..i thought the place was gonna burn down. but the one thing that grabbed my eye, and i was right there to watch it unfold.. a hot girl wearing a short skirt had put on a harness attached to a bungee cord attached to the ceilling. she was all bouncing up and down, hanging upside down for a good 20 minutes..so just try to picture that. it was quite the dopeness.

the only way i would go to a rave is to listen to dj q-bert play,but i doubt i would even go.man raves are so gay!not to dis your guys shit but anything that you need to be intoxicated to enjoy oviously isnt as fun as you think you could go to school rollin an have a fuckin blast.

Guest catwash
Originally posted by Some1

if i ever saw some one at a fucking wall or train in some huge ass fucking bright orange pants visor with lights on it and some gay hot topic shirt i would surely beattthere ass and steal there paint i mean your just asking for it god.... wait fucking scratch what i just said i am gonna go beat the fuck out of the next raver i see ok just because this man made me so mad!!!!!!

who the fuck would wear rave gear to go painting? single minded prick...

Guest Mr. Rack

"ravers are fags", but it seems even more accurate to say that

graffiti writers are bigots.

or they can't come up with something more creative to call a raver.

you'd be just as well off saying, "ravers are niggers"

Guest mikro137

yes ravers are niggers. and you are a raver so sod off. im not a biggot , its just fun to make fun of ravers. they arent homosexual in the literal text , however in the slang conotation they are as faggy as christopher lowel. fuck raves rave girls and faggy ass rave dudes. i hate ravers in the most awefus sense of the word , theyre drug using retards who have nothing better to do with their money. they should be put on a boat and sent out to sea to die with the united punx and skins. fuck that shit. i dated 2 ravers and theyre both fucking assholes. they were too busy bieng retards to come back to reality. i hate them , theyre retarded retards. i fucking hate em all. i cannot stress this any further.

they will all burn in that big rave in the ground. fuck em all viva los submachine y ravers morte. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Originally posted by dremster

raves are for cock s*cking gEEks...raves were "hip" about 10 years ago....don't ever post "rave" flicks again please.

exactly it just looks like some sought of time warp, i remeber when i was a kid in the early 90's and this shit kicked off, i remeber people ripping the piss out of them then, bunch of twats that need beating.

Guest --OhToo--

Gay.

i've never felt this strongly about a bloodbath before

holy shit!! i've never seen so that many reasons to go on a killing spree in one post before. you kiddies degrate yourselves every minute you continue breathing. i hope you all overdose on whatever is eating away at your brains. you need to get your candy kid faggot ass off this forum and go huff some ether you toy ass panty wearing queer!

Guest smokin..joe

why would you dres this way? why? every raver in the world is going to look at thereselfs in 4 or 5 years and be so ashamed of the way they acted and dressed, detroit has to be the raver fag capitol of the world, considering this laim ass so called culture started here, ravers are fags and graffitit writers are bigots, damn right!

oh my god is this guy serious ,give me a fuckin break with this 5 color glow stick shit ,

i hope you get raped by some 30 year old body builder raver and he sticks that fuckin glow stick up your reflecter panzy ass and sodomizes ypu to teach you to come on a graff site and talk about a fag fest

are you a roman fucking petifile , go find your self a goat and burn in your peterest hell .

and to all you girl ravers all the guys i knew infamous on knew because they turned so fuckin candy gay

wait until you are eing or piled as that fag said ,

and become preteters to fuckin get you in comprimising positions.

i went a couple of times, because of the fake ass girls . who only care about there next fixxx. in the early 90's but it suked.

but i was sadaded by the fuckin drugs which made me so cracked out the next day that i couldnt find relief ,

and yes i had pure mdma before but it will ruin your life

ive seen people with girlfriends or girls make out in front of each other

just fuckin ruining the other person with out a care in the world fuck you fake ass retards ,

Re: close this fag shit

Originally posted by conspieracy

raves are fuckin gay they turn your closet faget freinds to come out and be openly gay .

dont get me wrong if two guys- or girls want to love each other and love each other thats cool with me i aint no homophobe .

but keep your glo stick girly reflecter pansy ass pictures off my website 's for graffiti.

its bad enough my freind spins house and wants me to here his new cd all the time .

west hollywood music if you ask me

fuck plur phaget , love ,rape

ravers dont dance to house gay guy i used to spin house get your shit straight

Archived