the rave thread

Guest mmmm..tacos

Originally posted by jus

the only way i would go to a rave is to listen to dj q-bert play,but i doubt i would even go.man raves are so gay!not to dis your guys shit but anything that you need to be intoxicated to enjoy oviously isnt as fun as you think you could go to school rollin an have a fuckin blast.

qbert rocks asss mixmaster mike is better anyway :D;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ravers are people too.. ha ha.. jungle & drumnbass... shits dope.. trance and house can fuck right off. id rather listen t0 eminem then go to a trance party, and i d rather pull all my teeth out than listen to a speech impared speed freak/e-tard like eminem....purple pills??? yeh jst as bad as any fuckin raver..

"U.S. District Judge G. Thomas Porteous ruled that federal agents could not legally block such items, citing First Amendment rights. In his ruling, he said, "the government cannot ban inherently legal objects that are used in expressive communication because a few people use the same legal item to enhance the effects of an illegal substance."

i dunno about all that, but in oz we RAVE ON BRUTHAAAAAAAAA

raver.jpg

raver0.jpg

raver1.jpg

raver5.jpg

man i dont understand why all you rave haters are getting angry..this doesnt affect you or your lives in any way...

i dont go to raves, but i enjoy SOME of the music that comes from this..

fair enough its all a fashion show, and theyre freaks, but its funny!

you should laugh instead of saying how you would do horrible things to them...

man i dont understand why all you rave haters are getting angry..this doesnt affect you or your lives in any way...

i dont go to raves, but i enjoy SOME of the music that comes from this..

fair enough its all a fashion show, and theyre freaks, but its funny!

you should laugh instead of saying how you would do horrible things to them...

Guest NapoleonSolo
Originally posted by Zack Morris

anything heavier than alcohol scares me.

not meaning to start any beef, but if you knew the facts, there aren't many drugs nearly as dangerous as alcohol, especially pills

Germany's where it's at.... T R E S O R

Originally posted by NapoleonSolo

not meaning to start any beef, but if you knew the facts, there aren't many drugs nearly as dangerous as alcohol, especially pills

Germany's where it's at.... T R E S O R

but I have grown up with alcohol, acid scares the shit out of me. something that will make me see tracers, can throw me into a flashback without any warning scares teh shit out of me. Extacy whch depletes your saratonin levels is just something I don't want to fuck with. I am already a bitter evil bastard I don't need something reducing the chemical in my brain that makes me happy. All these precription drugs that people are taking to get high also scare the fuck out of me for too many reasons to list....give me a 40 or 2 and I am fine.

Archived