30.jpg

its winter out, but im still sweating

31.jpg

check this out

58.jpg

one of his many "freezes" that night

Rpics38.JPG

those kids on the left arent fighting (its a rave)..theyre about to hug

0OQAgQ9wTNiuTkLnSB6WCBw6WQ3i0CQlBqgzYOib7E1nc4ngO559GL80nGWsBnnFnaXyhjzQFHJYjghqfMlxDl5v02DTVG2D7/Much%26Mber.jpg'>much and mber (not ravers)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

close this fag shit

raves are fuckin gay they turn your closet faget freinds to come out and be openly gay .

dont get me wrong if two guys- or girls want to love each other and love each other thats cool with me i aint no homophobe .

but keep your glo stick girly reflecter pansy ass pictures off my website 's for graffiti.

its bad enough my freind spins house and wants me to here his new cd all the time .

west hollywood music if you ask me

fuck plur phaget , love ,rape

have all you raver haters ever been to a rave on a mad pill with honeys around you in skin tight latex pants and felt the music thoughout your whole body while feeling rushes of pleasure throught your whole body. dont get me wrong hip hop still rules in my ears but maybe you should try it one time. trust me you will love it.

but make sure your pilling or/and speeding.

and graff artists dont have to like hip hop i know some that listen to iron maiden and rock groups more than hip hop and some ravers that graff aswell.

i used to dispise dance music until i uncovered what it was like on a pill:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: then in the morning:confused: :o

Originally posted by Password?

have all you raver haters ever been to a rave on a mad pill with honeys around you in skin tight latex pants and felt the music thoughout your whole body while feeling rushes of pleasure throught your whole body. dont get me wrong hip hop still rules in my ears but maybe you should try it one time. trust me you will love it.

but make sure your pilling or/and speeding.

and graff artists dont have to like hip hop i know some that listen to iron maiden and rock groups more than hip hop and some ravers that graff aswell.

i used to dispise dance music until i uncovered what it was like on a pill:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: then in the morning:confused: :o

any music you have to be on drugs to enjoy is not for me...plus anything heavier than alcohol scares me.

but Zack Morris will pee in a raver hoes butt.

Archived