--New Here.. Gotta Sketch To Show--

dEk1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just because im from b-boys doesnt mean im a b-boy.. i only post in the graff forum... why the fuck r some of u bringing up how good of a b-boy i am.. and wtf is with u wanting me to slit my wrists cuz i suck at writin? i think some of u might have some psychological problems... show me some of ur pieces that uve done 5 months into writing... now ive been writing for almost a year.. and ill take some digis some of my flicks to show u..

That shit sucks, especially if you've been writing for a year. Please do not post any of your flicks. It won't only make the razors go deeper into my veins. Well, I'm bleeding now, asshole.

cAzer- how much fucking intelligence does it take to scroll down a little and realize that my initial comment was sarcasm? Eh?

Guest 5th wheel

man i pissed my pants laughing so hard at all these replys....and i cant even see the pic..but after readin all that, im sure it sucks......hahaha on the set of buffy hahahha..(im picturing it) haha good stuff

KISS

Keep It Simple Stupid

im not trying to diss you.. trust me.. ive been shit on a lot

your not gonna go anywhere by drawing shit like that, the letters man, look at them.. i could barley see them cus the picture quality sucks but i can just tell you tried to go all wild and its just a mess.. i seriously dont know what to tell you... but lose those poke a dots... and next time you post a flick.. make it in color =)

LOL

IF YOU DID THAT FLAMING PEICE OF GARBAGE 5 MONTHS AGO WHY DID YOU POST IT ON HERE NOW? HAVE YOU NOT REALISED HOW MUCH IT SUCKS? HAVE YOU NOT GOTTEN ANY BETTER SINCE THOSE 5 MONTHS? YOUR A MORON AND YOU PROBALLY DID THAT 1 WEEK AGO...

wow

nice pic..but...it looks like you did a fairly basic letter structure and added a bunch of shit to make it look more graf-like. dont draw something and try to add all the cliche's you can (e.g arrows,cans) just so you can pack as much crap into one page as possible. start basic > nice work

peace

Guest KONFLIKT
Originally posted by dEk1

sup all im from b-boys forums know as B-L-u-N-T. neways i write dek1 now but used to write plague. it also says b-boys on it cuz we had to do that to prove we did it.. this was about 6 mths ago

http://satanzanis.homestead.com/files/blunts_pic.jpg'>

peace out

LETS SEE:

LOSE THE FIGURE EIGHT CAN, LOSE THE SPARKLES UNLESS YOU DO THEM RIGHT (AKA PUSH DOWN ON PENCIL AT BEGINING THEN LIFT UP AT END TO MAKE A QUICK LINE THAT GOES FROM THICK TO THIN) LOSE THE HANDSTYLE, LOSE THE DRIPS (COME ON THATS GAY) MATTER OF FACT LOSE THE WHOLE THING AND JUST PRACTICE YOUR HAND STYLE IF YOU CANT DO THAT FIRST DONT EVEN TRY TO PIECE. BUT DONT GIVE UP.

Archived