Olympics..

shameless self promotion

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

way to go shameless, im watching the germany sweeden game right now. im rooting for germany. underdogs i guess. and i dont like the sweeds.. we all know why.

but yeah that Canada game was great today, had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. we should have won as we outplayed them 100%.

Cherry is greah eh?

oh shameless what network are you watching it on? if you get cbc watch the game on that station...... best announcers ever, more biased than a french judge.

No shit TT. The canadien channel is just hilarious to watch, they are deffinatly baised on all that they say, sometimes its true, but sometimes you just sit there and laugh. Me and my 3 roomates all play hockey and love the sport, weve been switching back and forth between cbc and cnbc all afternoon, when the replay isnt on cnbc its on cbc...and were always watching the coaches corner, how about cherrys hat at the end of the game, that was fucking outrageous, yet for some reason i think his attire has died down since his wife died though...still love to watch him...and whats with the damn germans...4 swedish powerplays already?? WTF...and theyre goaltending isnt too stellar either, their not gonna win like this...for sho.

FUCK YEAH , the canada /chezch(sp) game was the best one ever .....did you see gretzky after the game , he was pretty pissed off ....

im watching the sweden / ger game right now , but i have to go for sweden .........naslund and ohlund are on that team , and since they are also on the canucks im goin for them , but the whole swedish team is looking pretty darn good so far , im predicting a medal for sure

cbc definately has the best announcers , by far......and you cant beat the coaches corner with don cherry , he says what everyone else is thinking but wont say........

hockey = best sport ever

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Fleury got wrecked..!! hahahahaha, that was great, i hate that little coke head, but hes hella fun to watch..

he used to play for the team here in my city and he was my buddies neighbor, he was a cocksmoker to say the least. weve had a few scuffles to say the least. hahahah

don cherry is the man i love how he smacks up old ronnie mac. hahha man this thread rules, dont let it die.

Guest Pilau Hands

If I could reach to the sky and touch it for my country.

Get some on my finger and take in its smell.

The smell of victory...land of the free...Olympic dream.

My Olympic dream. My promotion scheme.

How hard can it be?

How high can I jump?

How high can I throw?

How high can I run?

How high can I hold my breath, and stay underwater,

And wave my legs around in perfect unison with my partner

Who really doesn't understand me...for my Olympic dream.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

Dominik Hasek !!! what a sneak !

He's always trying to sneak to puck out of net,

but at the olympics? What a pecker!

yeah ... I hate hasek ... he's such a fucking whiner.

he cries when he comes out his crease's and gets wrecked

whatta queer

martin brodeur was weak ... he let in one chinse goal that probably cost Canada the game ... oh well at least our boys are finally playing and not getting ripped apart

UPDATE UPDATE

Sorry no games tonight gentleman, but

Wednesday Feb. 20

1pm sweden vs. belarus

330pm canada vs. finland

6 russia vs. chezch

1015 US vs. germany

Most of these games should be on cbc or nbc or nbc's cnbc...

just check the local listings..(im not sure about canada, im just short of the border..)

The games were really good last night, i dont think i moved from the tv or the couch for the whole day.

About hasek, yes he is a pussy, remember his little blocker throwing incidents, and his little pussy fits...i agree that hes a bitch...but hes a damn good goaltender, and hes proved that...

By the way, im hyped that vanbiesbrouck is coming back after the olympics to play for nj. He has been my favorite player my whole life..

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

The only coverage we get here are from the CBC< which only show the Canadian teams or the American stations that only show the Americans> So basically if neuther of those countries are in contention for a medal they don"t show it

It"s pathetic

i dont want to see those shitty countires compete anyways. i know who you were looking for and yeah gool old england lost bosledding today.

did anyone see the speed skating a few days ago? the big 3 man crash and that stupid aussie who was about 18 seconds behind managed to win, skating over the finish line waving his arms like the champion he is.

also, i was so hyped for hockey i felt it was my duty to go play a little shinny last night... boy does my back hurt today.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

i know who you were looking for and yeah gool old england lost bosledding today.

did anyone see the speed skating a few days ago? the big 3 man crash and that stupid aussie who was about 18 seconds behind managed to win, skating over the finish line waving his arms like the champion he is

You are so dead.......

I saw that race, it was funny. I was cheering for him. I loved how casually he crossed the line. Go Australia Go!

Re: UPDATE UPDATE

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Sorry no games tonight gentleman, but

Wednesday Feb. 20

1pm sweden vs. belarus

330pm canada vs. finland

6 russia vs. chezch

1015 US vs. germany

i just saw on tsn this way :

Sweden Belarus - 1pm (est , meaning 10am pst)

Czech Republic Russia - 3:30 PM

United States Germany - 6:00 PM

Finland Canada - 10:15 PM

Archived