some canadian funk

baby raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest gimic.one

if your gonna draw a pentagram that is refering to some satanic shit .. draw it the right way ... a star wiht a circle around it means life or some shit... an upside down star with a circle around it is soem sort of satanic shit....

Originally posted by gimic.one

if your gonna draw a pentagram that is refering to some satanic shit .. draw it the right way ... a star wiht a circle around it means life or some shit... an upside down star with a circle around it is soem sort of satanic shit....

what if he doesn't like to represent satan? what if he wants to draw "life or some shit" why should he listen to you?? stop bitching- I can't even see what you're talking about, just red x's, so be fucking grateful you can even see it.

shut the fuck up pussy

Originally posted by baLLeRplAyA

judging by the amount of sketches you put up i think you need to spend less time listening to jarule and more time painting....

when your seventeen, without a licence or car and live in middle of fucking nowhere it's kind of difficult to get out painting

so shut your cock sucking mouth you bitch faggot before i cut out your fucking heart and eat it!

Wow your still biting snots shit eh tough guy.I love how you wrote "fuck size" but you'd never in your life have the balls to say anything to his face.Your a toy you have been for like 4 years and you don't write AOR.Don't let us catch you around because I'm sure Sizer would love to beat on your oxy soaked face bitch boy.And to clear another thing up, your the one that took the police to the peices the three of you painted(and if you try to deny it I READ THE POLICE REPORTS so theirs no way around it), .that was the straw that broke their backs.

Size didn't say shit about you why would he waste his time running his mouth about some foolish toy that lives in the country?Your the one on the net acting like a cunt and trying to talk shit on the guy.That "peice" that says fuck size is

so wack you can't even bite Snot right.Just stop before you get yourself in some shit you ugly homo.

it's spelt freight not "frate" learn how to spell before you beef me

and whatever i stopped writing AOR after the arrest so shut your mouth you cum guzzling faggot!

as for biting snot lick my nut sack you don't know shit, when was the last time you took a look at his book or his style

i'm not looking for a beef here so don't even bother with some lame ass worthless reply to help boost your ego

Archived