Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
baby raper

some canadian funk

nice stuff, i liked the sketches alot more than the painted stuff. What part of Canada are you from?

Guest platapie

there sure is alot of talk of MURDAH in there.

Guest gimic.one

if your gonna draw a pentagram that is refering to some satanic shit .. draw it the right way ... a star wiht a circle around it means life or some shit... an upside down star with a circle around it is soem sort of satanic shit....

Originally posted by gimic.one

if your gonna draw a pentagram that is refering to some satanic shit .. draw it the right way ... a star wiht a circle around it means life or some shit... an upside down star with a circle around it is soem sort of satanic shit....

what if he doesn't like to represent satan? what if he wants to draw "life or some shit" why should he listen to you?? stop bitching- I can't even see what you're talking about, just red x's, so be fucking grateful you can even see it.

vagina saliva...YAY!

Canada is the shit. I want to live in Vancouver . I WANT TO LIVE THERE> YOU HEAR ME MOM YOU BITCH YOU FUC.... oh sorry.:o

Originally posted by 3PieceJigsaw

vagina saliva...YAY!

Canada is the shit. I want to live in Vancouver . I WANT TO LIVE THERE> YOU HEAR ME MOM YOU BITCH YOU FUC.... oh sorry.:o

no you dont.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

i live there , where no one else does

ahhhh you're not so far away

actually I think I'm road trippin to to v-city this summer with some friends

shut the fuck up pussy

Originally posted by baLLeRplAyA

judging by the amount of sketches you put up i think you need to spend less time listening to jarule and more time painting....

when your seventeen, without a licence or car and live in middle of fucking nowhere it's kind of difficult to get out painting

so shut your cock sucking mouth you bitch faggot before i cut out your fucking heart and eat it!

Originally posted by T.T Boy

that fuck you size caption made me laugh alot.

someone got a problem with sizer?

i had nothing against him until we all got arrested and he started blaming shit on me and talking shit

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this