I hate it so much I cry....

Devilush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i don't know yr details, but...

i personally think a lot of poeple in this world are trying too hard.

if you just lay back a kick it, those faker's who are just looking for some ass are gonna slip though the cracks, and disappear.

be yourself to people, and those types who like you for WHO you are will keep coming around, and those who like you for WHAT you are will fade away like so many 80's rock ballad endings.

the way you are should explian to folks what your about, and only some fake ass motherfuckers will be pushing up on you when you ain't 'bout it.

so don't feel bad about dudes like that. break their jaw.

anyway, y'all keep popping up in my life, and i keep popping up in yours, so that's a good fucking sign.

-a.c.

thanks guys for the positive response. i guess when peopel just keep popping up in your life, just take in the moment and live the best out of it. i hate to dwell on it though, it sucks. but i feel a lot better now that i know that i am not the only person to fuck up anything. or in this case a friendship.

so don't feel bad about dudes like that. break their jaw.--arden chapmen

fuck yea i should!! besides, you and your girl are the closests peeps that we like to have around!!

are2....you made me feel a whole lot better telling me that it is okay to not have any friends and to focus on myself.

gosh....can you all be my friends???

and jesus of nazareth.....i think i shall put that into my signature!!!

just for willy.....

i looked it up!! hehehehe :crazy:

One important area in which clouds play a role is in the energy balance of the Earth. Scientists are currently trying to find out if clouds will warm or cool the Earth in the event of global warming. Clouds cool the Earth by reflecting sunlight back out to space. Clouds may also warm the Earth by absorbing heat radiated by the surface, preventing the energy from escaping to space. (Greenhouse gases warm the Earth in a similar way.) Which effect dominates, heating or cooling, depends on the cloud type and other conditions.

Archived