Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DoK136

something basic 4m my book, give feedback if need be...

Guest seno.oner

hehe hehe hehe yes they are bad,,,im not feelin them keep workin tho

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by DoK136

heh heh, ight bro heheheheh

heh heh, very gay, heheheheh

Guest Asid

baha

Your that wack dip shit head that posted those lame ass basic letters on pg...Please LEARN YOUR BASICS.....Before you attempt any of this shit....DOKTOR

Originally posted by DoK136

oh yeah, im "DoK 136"

and on the second one, ignore that lil scribble @ the bottom...

can we ignore it all.

Guest Mr. Rack

looks like you gave doze green some roofies and he hit up your book just before he passed out.

Guest LAsFinest

Kids today!

These kids think if they post their Homeroom doodles on this site... that all of us Mr. Nice Guy graff writers are going to give them pointers and baby sit them and wipe their little toy asses. HAH!

Even if you do school some lil toys... they just turn into little prostitute buying, tequila drinking, coke sniffing, theives anyway

Fuck the Internet... Unless it helps me get my hands on those ripe black mellons up there!

Re: Kids today!

Originally posted by LAsFinest

These kids think if they post their Homeroom doodles on this site... that all of us Mr. Nice Guy graff writers are going to give them pointers and baby sit them and wipe their little toy asses. HAH!

Even if you do school some lil toys... they just turn into little prostitute buying, tequila drinking, coke sniffing, theives anyway

Fuck the Internet... Unless it helps me get my hands on those ripe black mellons up there!

I agree. These sketches are horrible. Complimenting them can only make it worse. I've seen him post his sketches on other graffiti forums. Toys are only looking for internet props.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this