TrowUps.......

*SIZEROKS*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest professor poopatronic

on that crazy shot with the foe and VE fillins up the fire escape there's also these crazy faces that look like they were painted by some fucked up crackhead.... you cant really see them in that picture but it's pretty nuts to think what the hell kind of person would go through all the trouble to do that stuff in such a crazy ass spot. does anybody know the story behind this stuff?

john blazing.the whole fucking thing great coast to coast representation. skufy, fanta, gkae, reb, ve, scae, ooo too many goodies....even the homies oze108 and our very own AST$ got soem face time...hottttttttttttttt like my clitty after im im done babysitting....

pay attention u know it alls, thats "gk" with ja, not gkae , or gh (ghost) or "gu" for guess, its gk old writer ja used to bomb wit,, but wasnt up much, i know every crew has one of those cool cats that always hung out wit yall but didnt really bomb,, and if your eyes arent trained enough, ill let u in on somthin,,,,,,,,,,ja did it for him,stupidsssss!!! all of u who act like they know somethin they dont. i know this cuz i seen gk shit before and it aint that good, it leads me to believe that he was just either in the car or lookin out, ja is notorious for hookin up all his boys. so its to no suprise

this is a major reason why this site is shitty nowdays, people talkin out there aslike there somebody.

YOUR NOBODIES!!!!

Archived