Rat Krew

Guest Revolt

Originally posted by onesandzeros

Here's my rundown of what I've seen personally from the "rat" crew:

1. bombs(very poor ones at that) on the side of the building with the legal in the back.

2. Even worse bombs(a whole all out blown toy aids outbreak) on the business right next to the legal

thats the funniest thing i heard in awhile, aids...hahaha, aids is funny...hahahaha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheNorthFace

i dont know any of you guys so i'll just say this

HATERS: ill crew name.

RAT: are you serious? you should be dicked upon just for that name.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Men@ce2U

Fuck You

Originally posted by TheNorthFace

i dont know any of you guys so i'll just say this

HATERS: ill crew name.

RAT: are you serious? you should be dicked upon just for that name.

who the hell are u anywayz kid?

Guest Men@ce2U

You want to be a asshole?

Originally posted by SenorSeven

i thought rat krew was dead! hey ones when i do come ou t there lets not even paint..lets just cross shit out to be assholes haha.

So you want to be a asshole huh? Well just don't go me cause never did shit to you or your so call haters crew.

SLYDE

RAT KREW

Guest Men@ce2U

Re: Re: Im down with RAT

Originally posted by SleepAnDream

think what you will...risk never stopped, risk is still, has been will always be a bomber and will prolly bomb till the day you die. jyst hasnt moved, just took a period of exodus from springfield for a bit. spre and koma have more shit running at this very moment than you ever will. i seen your shit when i rolled around and it was horrible. i saw your shit next to the legal, i saw your trash under the spot near the legal...and i laughed. i just thought that it was funny that zews, koma and awrie made you all look like little bitches. id rather look at the hollows done over your wackness any day than the paint you waste trying to "run" shit. your over your head little boys...

ok I have pictures of pieces I did and alone did that I can back up showing I have skill. If you wanna see them let me know and I will prove and show you im improving and hopefully get as good as you haters kids throughout the next few years.

SLYDE

RAT KREW

Archived