A QUESTION for EURO-WRITERS

Guest SOCCERMOM 1

Guest SOCCERMOM 1

can you give me some info on a crew from amsterdam called GVB(God's Viscious Babies)....there's a particular writer i met in '93 who wrote DARYL, and had a huge influence on me getting into this fun game called 'bombing'. i don't want info that'll

make shit hot in any way, i just want to know if the crew's still around, a lil' history, etc.... correct me if i'm wrong but this crew may have had members with the names

HIGH, PENGO, GASP, DELTA, PONE???

BOMBERMOM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

soccermommy!!

me too!!! =)

i loved delta/mess back in grammer school!!

PONE was THE coolest. GVB -- GO!! VICTORY!! BASEBALL TEAM!!!

rah.rah.rah.

no lying, totally...my copy of IDIOTS magazine from 1995-6 covers them extensively, and im not even a mod-euro writer!! but i am a MOD CHEERLEADER!!!! trans am and MF DOOM with cocaine dreams!!! GOOOOOOO TEAM!!!!

call your daughter!

alright here we go...

gvb was one of the leading crews in amsterdam back in the days...

most of them stopped writing...all fools in their mid 30's right now..kids,jobs,etc..you know the deal...

dont forget about mr OASE when you talk about GVB...

oase grew up in my hometown so a lot of the gvbombers came over and rocked this shitty little city...there are actually still a few daryl tags left around here...

new gvb hits are probably from oase or kraze...

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

i dont know a daryl from gvb, but i know Kraze from gvb lived in philly for a while. kraze is dope too.

alright thats all im saying god dammit

wow...i never put 2 + 2 together...i knew of delta mess pone etc, AND i met KRAZE when he was here, even saw him do a piece back in 93 when i was a toy.....his piece was fat...didnt look euro tho, didnt seem like a euro dude...i thought he was in TVC or soemthing....weird....i have that flick in my stash somwhere he painted with meak nope and sat on south st and broad. 1993...meak did his dice raw "never get caught up in the glass eye of your action cam" quote....good memories...but now i do recall he put up GVB.

Archived