"MDR CREW" SAN DIEGO

saver

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: "MDR CREW" SAN DIEGO

Who the fuck is this TOY links?? Not mdr I repeat not MDR....wait till we catch u u fucking toy imma break your fucking hands then your jaw... Stop writing my click....

It is more than apparent he is not affiliated with MDR or SDV....my conclusion and humble observation/opinion is as follows: This "LINKS" fella is obviously Babylon (COP) !!! I liken this situation to the ol' "hook, line and sinker'....so in other words MURDERROUTE637 be weary of this guy, it seems as though there some funny style ish going on here. However...if LINKS is an actual citizen running around reppin cliks he has no business reppin....than by all means...have a field day on that bombaclot!!!

Bless up

S.

Re: "MDR CREW" SAN DIEGO

It is more than apparent he is not affiliated with MDR or SDV....my conclusion and humble observation/opinion is as follows: This "LINKS" fella is obviously Babylon (COP) !!! I liken this situation to the ol' "hook, line and sinker'....so in other words MURDERROUTE637 be weary of this guy, it seems as though there some funny style ish going on here. However...if LINKS is an actual citizen running around reppin cliks he has no business reppin....than by all means...have a field day on that bombaclot!!!

Bless up

S.

FOR REAL! wouldnt be surprised if its some undercover cat that hits a spot and waits for real heads to come stamp it then...

Archived