writers getting caught on COPS

deformatron

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I dont remember the name of the show, but it was relative to cops on the beat in San Fran. They ended up pulling over 2 writers, one of whom I think was Log? I believe he had like a gold marker and some labels on him..And some kid of asian descent who swore all he did were murals..Anyway they were stopped in front of Tko tag done w/ flatblack on glass..Camerman took panned over to it for asecond or 2..

But the way the profiled them as being writers was kind of eerie, he just said; These kids loook like graffiti vandals..Im going to check them out..maybe he puilled them over before..

Guest Ginger Bread Man

i saw a cops episode in like 97 filmed in SF it looked like where these kids are walking around catching tags and what not. someone calls it in and when the cops arrive the 2 guys are just walking around. the 2 writesget stopped searched and the cops try and match their gear with surrounding tags. they had nothing on them so had to let them go. for some reason i could swear it was someone in TKO or something because there was a few tags in the area...

Guest spectr

i remember seeing lapd life on the beat or whatever the show was arrest some gangstas in a tunnel for writing. dudes were flowing for the camera and shit it was mad funny i think dude was writing a love letter to his girl with some gang graffiti or some shit.

i saw another episode on cops where they arrested some kid for writing i think it was in texas or some shit.

anyone ever see the episode of cops where the undercover cop picks up a prostitute he has arrested 12 or 13 times and she asks him if his name is officer fuicknuts or whatever, and he says no my name is bob or some shit and then she gets arrested for prostitution shits mad funny, dumb bitch knew it was him and still got arrested.

• 1 month later...
I remember an episode where they pulled over a car and in the trunk they found cans of spray paint' date=' then the cop went into this explanation about what these kids do and how there tags represent a certain meaning like arrows mean drugs for sale around the corner and soo on. it was really funny,[/quote']

lol i wonder what tha bubbles mean

Actually that bust in San Jose netted cats from a few different crews, around 30 all together, mostly OFA heads, but some TWB, DCP, BCS, and maybe TCF too. I remember Cert, Shen, Bue, Sesk, Berp, Adore, Saint and some other cats that got popped in that bullshit. It was a sting where cops fronted as moviemakers who wanted graffiti in the background of the movie. This shit happened in like 94 when I was like 14 or 15 and only like a year into the game. And yes, Sesk(TIE) was up in that shit. Not sure exactly who everybody was, but I do know a few cats that were popped in that shit.

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...

yea i only seen one ep. where these guys where up on the water tower bombing. there shit didnt look to good tho. thats all i ever seen and i watch it all the time.

i also seen some thugish looking guys stealing a car, the cop stopped them while they where stealing it. They hoped in other car and took off, the cop stopped following them because they was driving to crazy in a lot of cars and pedestrians. so they go away.

But i think not to many graff artist are shown on cops because most of them run and get away. or just dont get caught "on the scene".

• 1 month later...

I know the kid that got arrested on the discovery channel. And for the last time, that was not LOG getting arrested. Dude had peeled the sticker off for his blackbook and then the cop found it when they were searched.

They got taken down to the station and dude said they had his huge binder filled with peoples photos and the tags they were arrested for listed next to their mugshot. They had my friend stand there while they went through the photos. They eventually had to let'em go since the cop didn;t have shit on'em

true story

meero.jpg.f4a6380096df54a3f191eda4e7a5512a.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

i think it was COPS or might ov ben war buh 2 kids were mobn n then a pig pulled up n told them 2 spread 1 had a backpack n in it he had a gang ov cans so the kid sayd im artist then the pig found a book n a cuole slap tags and a marker they seen that tags all over the block so they walked down the block tryn 2 match up the tags they was rubbn on diffrent tags 2 c if they was wet ithnk the kid got a ticket eithr that or he let them go because he couldnt match none ov the bombs

2 posts and already the fools catching tampons haha.

i cant remember what the documentary was called,i saw it when i was in like 4th grade maybe but i remember it was on tlc and it was about writers and i remember them hitting up the subway tunnel and talking about how the fumes could catch flame and explode or someshit like that.anyways there was a few scenes where some kids were getting busted. shit was pretty cool. i wish i knew what the fuck that was called. props for anyone who has seen it and remembers the name...i feel like reminiscing.

first time i ever heard of graffiti at all so its pretty important to me.

since you sent me a PM grumbling about my post and then turned of your PM's I'll repeat myself REM HUDK

learn to type

oh and if you want to call me a child sex offender the correct spelling is "paedofile"

don't try and be smart when you're stupid .....it never works

i think it was COPS or might ov ben war buh 2 kids were mobn n then a pig pulled up n told them 2 spread 1 had a backpack n in it he had a gang ov cans so the kid sayd im artist then the pig found a book n a cuole slap tags and a marker they seen that tags all over the block so they walked down the block tryn 2 match up the tags they was rubbn on diffrent tags 2 c if they was wet ithnk the kid got a ticket eithr that or he let them go because he couldnt match none ov the bombs

What the fuck?

Does anyone have a gibberish translator?

Stay in school kid.

i'm pretty sure that exact footage has been posted on this thread already.

i was watching cops once and some douchetard wrote some gay message along this wall in the shittiest most scribbled writing and then he preceded to chill at the spot until the jakes rolled up and busted his ass. needless to say fuck cops but the guy was a total fag.

i was watching cops once and some douchetard wrote some gay message along this wall in the shittiest most scribbled writing and then he preceded to chill at the spot until the jakes rolled up and busted his ass. needless to say fuck cops but the guy was a total fag.

i saw this episode just a few days ago, some college student in Cincinnati. Yea hanging around was pretty fuckin stupid.

Archived