writers getting caught on COPS

deformatron

He's so hardcore he CAN make it up as he goes along

Originally posted by dauwckauwck

Stays at home out in the suburbs.And expects to be involved in grafitti thru the internet. This shit is too real for ya junior.....

... Nigga ... I guess I best a just chill back right while you spit the real shit, a yo?

Sorry if 12 Oz Prophet is the only way for me to be involved in graffiti, us yuppie suburban kids can't be caught outside after dark or the real thugs, such as yourself, tend to take advantage of us. Cause you know if you caught me on the street you'd pop a cap in my ass, right?

Ahh shit, now that I've wasted time replying to you I've made myself late for a game of Polo with my pal Chapman. Got to go fella's, chou.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by bobobi11

Not to get in the beef, but OFA is a really well known west coast crew. They run all up and down the coast.

Actually coast to coast, and I didnt know it was the OFA cats that got caught up in that sting, anyone seen there video from Las Vegas chapter of OFA? I got half of it, funny thugs.

Guest dauwckauwck

GOLLY YA BETTER BACKPEDAL AND NAME DROP

Originally posted by BizOne

I haven't heard of it and it's not ringing a bell on my old school Oakland homie Spank either...

I guess maybe there is an OFA crew... Ya learn something new everyday...

Coming to your senses.......

cops are so fucked up. i was hitting this one wall with 5 kids in the fucking ghetto and some little short mexican guy comes out and starts talkgin shit so we ran got rid of all the cans. he called the cops and we got arrested about 10 blocks away. none of us had cans and none of us had paiont on our fingers. we didnt even have a marker or a sticker. they charged us with criminal mischeif which is a class b misd. when we shouldnt have gotten shit . our case was in the newspaper but not tv. fuck cops. if you see them run

Guest jeff123456

THERE WAS AN EPISODE ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO WHERE THEASE WRITERS WERE WALKING AROUND MINDING THERE OWN BUSSINESS

and this cop jump out and said what are u guys doing>??? there like nothing... then he opened there bag and it had about 10 cans with marker etc.. but the cop didnt see thease kids actually do any graffiti so he was about to let them go but then this dumb bitch ladie ran over and said she saw thease kids putting up stickers... so then they got arrested..

i think one of them wrote LOG or something like that

i remember once they caught some mexican bum out in LA and he had silver paint all over his mouth. He was talking about how he eats the paint to get high because its less expensive as taking valiums or volumes as he calls them. He was saying he gets the best buzz off the metallic colors too. He even said rusto was the best. I was laughing my ass off. The cops didn't really do anything but just talk to him. I want to see that episode again.

Guest AKER 513

if you think about it...its hard to be "busted" for graffiti. i mean yea they can suspect you but if you dont get caught in the process they cant really do shit. if they say you black book and shit match this shit... then you can say yur just bitin styles and shit. and that you just thought that wuz a cool bomb or peice or wutever. well they might arrest you but in court you could easly get away with that shit. if they dont have absolute proof that, that person is you or wutever they dont got shit!

THE TRUTH

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

The shit I saw on cops goes as follows

Cops setup a sting operation. They put out massive flyers and shit all around town. They advertised a film being filmed intown and wanted "graffiti people" to show up and get paid for doing a peice and some taggs in the background of an alley that was going to be in the movie. So like 18 guys show up..the "producers" tell them do do all there stuff on these walls to see which shit they would like to see in the background. Bam after they all do throw ups and shit cops bust in and handcuff them all...compare styles and pictures with the shit the people put up. And arrested like 16 of em...other 2 were like local tatoo artists or some bs graphic drawers. I saw that like 4 years ago....I dont remember specifically any of the names...and I dont even remember the location.

This happened in San Jose like in 93-94. these foos were talkin to the kids and tellin this and that they were making a graff video and shit like that. the kids got all hyped up and wanted to represent so they called their crew up and started doin shit on camera. turned out those foos were the cops video taping. the kids were charged with vandalizing but they were set up the wrong way they were kinda glorified by the cops to do it so that kinda fucked up the cops i there prosicutioning bull shit. And as for OFA crew they were coo "taggers" back in the day but they suck. there's a lot of OFA's but i dont think they're affiliated. the vegas OFA crew is dope but the SJ is wack. but they still around "tagging"....

as for C.O.P.S. i seen graff foos on there one time. these two guys were bombing a water tower and the cops were down below and busted them. they had no where to go but down. the cops made them wait until the fire dept. came and used the fire ladders on the truck to go up and get them down safely. i for got what they wrote but they were two mexican foos from down south i think.:D :mexican:

OFA

"The writers you speak of were mostly from a crew called OFA and it was in the bay area (oakland/berkely) that this sting happened i was unaware that it made cops but they had hidden cameras all over the place and it was a big story on the evening news with extensive footage they defimitly would have had enough to splice some action for the kops. The sting was found to be unethical but some still had to face charges for previous crimes."

02-21-2002 06:38 PM

This happened in San Jose in 1994 it was atually a fucked up situation, alot of good "taggers" got fucked on this one, actually TIEONE before he was TIE got fucked with his mentor Berp on that shit, it was all bad from the start, I had cleanup with all the ofa fools who got caught for that and all of them had like 300 hours of graffiti clean up even the fools who actually never got down but just to fuck them over. If this was already mentioned sorry I havent finnished reading the post.

Re: OFA

02-21-2002 06:38 PM

This happened in San Jose in 1994 it was atually a fucked up situation, alot of good "taggers" got fucked on this one, actually TIEONE before he was TIE got fucked with his mentor Berp on that shit, it was all bad from the start, I had cleanup with all the ofa fools who got caught for that and all of them had like 300 hours of graffiti clean up even the fools who actually never got down but just to fuck them over. If this was already mentioned sorry I havent finnished reading the post. [/b]

TIE and Berp was never caught in that operation and they never rolled with OFA they were down wit BCS ol school crew that shoulda never died. :D

actually Im pretty much positive that TIE got caught in that sceme before he was TIE, before sesk reds, he got caught in that shit, berp didnt get hemmed but Jaba(aspen) did and I didnt mention anything about them and OFA kicking it, I sayed OFA heads(bogas, The twins, and a gang of other fools from OFA) got 300 hours each of paint over which TIE was also in at the time when he was Sesk Reds. TIE and Berp and my homeys DATE, CHIP rolled to that sting shit together and Date and TIE got caught up. I know this. WE all used to kill TA lines and with thier own name and BCS used to roll all the time.

WOW

Originally posted by SOCCERMOM 1

there was also an episode where the cops rolled up to a suspected writer's crib. on the way over there, the police give a brief explanation of the kid's plight...he's been arrested before for "tagging", they know what he 'spray paints' and he's also been ratted. they never tell you what he writes(it's very non-glamorizing). when they arrive at his spot, its a semi-suburban home with flowers in the garden and preteens on tricycles. they knock on the door, go inside and arrest the kid, a very quiet black teen, in front of his mom and his little brothers and sisters. the peculiar thing is, is that everyone's so quiet. there's absolutely no ill drama, but rather, a peaceful "end of the road" feel, like when they play 'ooh-ooh child' in the movie 'boyz in the hood'. the surrounding scene and architecture look rather west-coastish. i seen this around 97 so it was probably actually filmed in 95-96, my detail may or may not be as precise as it appears....but close enough. the moral of the story here kids is to make mommy

proud enough that if and when you get caught someday(knock on wood) she won't flip out on you but rather she'll understand the notion that you're probably learning another lesson in the book of life

JESUS man you should write books or movie scripts.... this paragraph had me at "hello"

CAPS..... spokeless

Date

Originally posted by thugerson

actually Im pretty much positive that TIE got caught in that sceme before he was TIE, before sesk reds, he got caught in that shit, berp didnt get hemmed but Jaba(aspen) did and I didnt mention anything about them and OFA kicking it, I sayed OFA heads(bogas, The twins, and a gang of other fools from OFA) got 300 hours each of paint over which TIE was also in at the time when he was Sesk Reds. TIE and Berp and my homeys DATE, CHIP rolled to that sting shit together and Date and TIE got caught up. I know this. WE all used to kill TA lines and with thier own name and BCS used to roll all the time.

you use to chill wit the OG TA heads huh. i use to go to High School back in da days wit them. What happened to Date??? Damn that foo was hella dope then he moved to LA then i dunno??? What happened to him? A lot of those guys should never quit. Member Are hahahaha muthafucka use to make me laugh...:D

Guest JoeHatesCops

i remember seeing this news report on nbs about graffiti, when I was mad young, and I remember they had picturesof this guy that had gotten caught, and now he was all artistic,and they were talking about freewals, mad long ago, I mustve been in 1st grade.

JOE HATES COPS

ARE

ARE, oh shit man I totally forgot about that fool, I havent seen or even thought about him in years straight years. Yeah man I used to wreck TA back in the day, then we tried to bring it back but just didnt have the same feel as when we used to be about the bus system, I feel you on how alot of us shouldnt have stopped, last time I was in the bay I met up with bernt and blazed and he was the same as always, sibl, eidr, myself are still in it to win it, date I havent talked to that fool in like 6 years, he called me randomly from AZ and my mom took the message never heard from him again, I wish that lump of chump change was a cool mutherfucker.. Stay G'ed up playboy

Guest eessee

i saw this episode where some kids got caught in san fran like 2 years back and they were caught with stickers and the cops were all dumb they were like these are what we call tags and they pointed the camera and they were searching the guys for stickers cuz some old lady had called the cops and they had cans and stickers on them... the cops let them go cuz they weren't the ones but they took them in to call their parents.... cops hardly know anything but that kinda figures.... they always use the proper terminology for it... the kids look all paranoid and they were some young heads i had a laugh...

:D

i shouldn't have that could be me.... :confused:

Archived