Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
hobbesv2

couple trains

Guest HAL

Who did that last guy go over? I think that's pretty wack to go over other writers. Maybe that was the only car at his spot or some shit. Still not too cool.

yeah. i wasn't too impressed either, but i like to post what i see regardless. can't tell who the victims were, wish i knew

Guest phr8nigglet

there is some shit you go over and some shit you dont..or just dont give a fuck and just paint..what an idea :idea: its graffiti

Guest NapoleonSolo

grrrrr, can't some ppl start to realise theres a difference between TRAINS and FREIGHTS, trains usually carry a number of passengers, pull into stations, are usually VERY difficult to paint, due to yards been hot, where as, freights, hardly ever pull into stations, carry no passengers, piss easy to paint, due to been layed up in a fucking field with the only opposition being a farmer with a a team of fucking scarecrows on watch!!

no beef! i just wanted to see sum trains! oh, and VERY nice FREIGHT flicks by the way, haha:crazy:

well exCUSE _me_. :P i do, however, see your point.

i'd would argue that they're all trains, tho. to me it seems like the distinction comes from whether or not someone says "passenger" or "freight."

Originally posted by ishtar

nice post, my buddy no's the first guy, i think!i like his shit!

really? tell him hes soft. and that europe is hard.

You european heads don't know how dumb you look making comments like that. European freights might be weak, but this is North America. Ignorance breeds hatred, so hate on.

Guest havek

nice freight feelaz props 2 typoe and spiz (ugn)(ra) killed it =) not bad heist seen lot better peace toledo ohio boiii havek tsk,daa

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

You european heads don't know how dumb you look making comments like that. European freights might be weak, but this is North America. Ignorance breeds hatred, so hate on.

Guess that if you stay on 12oz long enough you start to realize what freight in the US are about and what they mean to writers in the US.

But then again, European freight are not weak, they are just parked next to clean trains...

Guest rolldafukout

if i found out someone did some big ugly silvers over me and my homey's pieces id curb kick they're ass!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this