The Quarterly Body Modification and homosexual oral sex post

Jesus of Nazareth

Re: The Quarterly Body Modification post

i know most people are going to react all fucked up and call me an attention whore and whatnot, but thats ok..... i really dont give a fuck about your opinion.... (im a grown ass man with 2.5 kids & a wife & i most likely make more money than you so your input dont hold weight... thanks though).... i am just wondering if anyone on here has theirs split.... if

way to stroke your ego brah.

ill bet you talk when no ones around just to hear the sound of your own voice.

just sayin, came off that way.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

way to stroke your ego brah.

ill bet you talk when no ones around just to hear the sound of your own voice.

just sayin, came off that way.

ahhhh... no....... just tryina make it clear that im not a 15 yr old sayin shit to get attention.... i was lookin for a serious response or two.... been around here long enough to know what kind of reaction a post like mine draws.....

it came off like it came off... whatever... im drunk as shit and im not afraid to sound like an asshole.....

Having your tongue split sounds incredibly painful and like it would take days to stop bleeding. Even so I can't knock it if you wanna do it, it's not my tongue, so go for it...

Are you gonna pretend to be a snake and freak out your kids /nh

anyways,

most people get a piercing where they want the split to start,

and you'll probably want stitches to round the edges of the cut

after wards because it looks bad with out that done.

you can do it without surgery using nylon bindings

wrapped from a tongue piercing to the tip, and slowly

tightening the bindings. this takes a lot of tolerance to

pain.

tongue splitting is also banned by the U.S. military, so

if you're planning on enlisting then you shouldnt split your

tongue. unless youre trying to not serve? do you think that

would work?

anyways, thats a slim rundown on what i have read on the

internet, idk if thats what you were looking for ballbags.

found here

I got interested in piercing when I was a teenager, and I have had pretty much everything done...1" ears, 4 ga tongue, 12 ga septum, 12 ga labret, 12 ga nipples, 12 ga navel, 6 ga Prince Albert, 8 ga frenum. I haven't worn any jewelry in some time, I took most of it out when I was a messenger and setting off metal detectors, haha.

A couple friends of mine had their tongue split. I hear it's not as painful as it sounds. It's definitely a trip, but personally I wouldn't go through with it. If you're serious about getting it done, make sure you go to someone who knows what they're doing (they should have photos of their work) and is sanitary...basically if they don't have an autoclave and disposable sharps then they don't have a sterile setup (just like a tattoo shop).

you have two and a half kids?

2 + a pregnant wifey.....

have a well healed 00g hole in my tongue... havent worn jewelry in years......

plan on meeting with this chick and seeing her portfolio before anything happens......

2 + a pregnant wifey.....

have a well healed 00g hole in my tongue... havent worn jewelry in years......

plan on meeting with this chick and seeing her portfolio before anything happens......

When I had a 4 ga I could barely talk, so I changed it back to a 6 and it kept falling out. By then the novelty had worn off so I took it out..it's been about 10 years and I still have a hole in my tongue.

• 3 months later...

i am bumping this cuz i dont like starting threads..... i know there was a thread about someones (not some1's) brother getting their tongue split a year+ ago.... i finally found someone who i trust to split mine and who is within reasonable distance to me (its illegal in my state unless youre an oral surgeon).....

shits gonna happen soon and ima have it fully documented and i might even share it with ya'll fucks... even though i dont come on here much if at all anymore.... anyone with input please reply and/or pm me....

sincerely,

senior juanito sakonuts

day it happened...

noname.jpg

9 days later...

noname-1.jpg

nope.... erryone was concerned that i would have a lisp or talk funny ... and i was told it would take 4-6 weeks for the lisp to go away... but i am already talkin completely normal (partly because i repeated the phrase "slippery shit sandwiches" hundreds of times a day til it didnt sound fucked up).... i am super fucking happy with it...

Archived