The Quarterly Body Modification and homosexual oral sex post

Jesus of Nazareth

1.25" earlobes

0 ga. PA

nothing else is ringed, mostlyeverything has been pierced.

professionalbodypiercer for three years, looking for work in Philly.

notnearly enough tattoos getting more.

planned:

shallow subI

okeepa

thats about it... i wrote a long piece on BME i think i posted it here about the spirituality of bodymod.... tired lazy youfindit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Unit

SAVE ME JEEBUS!

that's my line!

I've got 0g. holes in my ears...

and a buzz cut !!! (how freaky is that!)

Originally posted by Jesus of Nazareth

apadravya:

vertical male glans piercing

An apadravya is a piercing passing top to bottom through the glans. The piercing is usually done on a slight to great forward slant; not only does this follow the lines of the body better (if you want to wear flat based jewelry, it needs to be pierced perpendicular to the point of entrance), it makes penetration (and withdrawl) simpler and can actually result in the jewelry taking on a wavelike movement as it's employed. It is essentially a PA and reverse PA combined, and in fact many apadravya piercees start with just the PA. Jewelry is almost always a straight barbell, pierced initially in 12ga or larger. The piercing usually takes four to six months to heal, sometimes longer.

Many women agree that this is the most pleasurable piercing (in fact, this piercing is mentioned in ancient Indian love manuals, although some people disagree and say this is actually a reference to a sex toy). This is due to the basics of female anatomy: There's not a lot of point in creating pressure and sensation where it's not going to be appreciated, and the best piercing to massage most common female sweet spots is the apadravya. This should be remembered when considering an ampallang, as well as the "back teeth" factor

errr, my friend had that, and his girlfriend made him take it out. she didn't like it at all.

my penis is big enough that i don't need to add any gimmicks to make it more appealing. thank you.

i got two 16 ga rings on each side of my bottom lip i had 12 ga stud in my tongue(i hated it i chipped my molars) my ears got little 16 ga rings on top of the ears one on each mmm thats it no titty or other piercings of that nature i pretty much stopped that a while ago.......yeh the guy that pierced me an a couple of my friends was kinda wild yall he pierced my friends poor fat baby bottle nipples on a 8ga and she had some small tittys but with those swollen cone shaped nips poor girl i thought that was kinda a large ga for her .......and also they used to call this guy todd the butcher.......eek well one day i found out why they called him this, my friend was getting more an more interested in piercing an todd was teaching him some things , so one day this guy todd invited us me and my friend to watch him do some piercings on himself dam that fool was crazy anyhow to make it short (haha no pun intended) hes like 4 in ches down there but damn it aint even in one piece he says how years earlier he cut it almost all the way in half beacus eventually he wants to have a split dick ...FUCK... so its half split nowadays but its healed that was a while ago and now the piercings he is about to do is 10 8 ga ringsdown each side of his split shaft and 8 around the split head he is using just like a spray on anesthetic and a rubberband around the base of his dick uhhhhh the first piercing for me was the worst i almost fainted watching it after that he just kept going and spraying it and the blood their was so much thick red blood ugh kinda nasty yall

OK SORRY SO LONG IM DONE

I got

1/2" lobe

lobe orbital

4ga lobe

6ga lobe

an industrial

14ga tragus

12ga helix

14ga ear rim

10ga " "

10ga septum

8ga strecthed (ow) tongue

8ga upper lip web

14ga labret

10ga nipple

14 vertical clit hood

i had loads more, but i had various hassles with them; my eyeborw ring migrated my madonna wore away some gum. I have five tats too.

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

I got

8ga strecthed (ow) toongue

i never had to stretch my tongue... startedd with a 12, 8 slipped right in after about a year and a half, 4 fit right in about 4 months later,and the 2 slipped right in about 2 months after that... same with my labret and my lip... my ears on the other hand are a totally different story...

The only stretching I have done that gave me problems were in my cartilage. I stretched my rims to a 6ga, and it was the worst thing I have done both in regards to pain, aftercare hassle, and healing problems. I now swear by the blade of a biopsy punch. Nipples have been the easiest stretch for me so far, pierced at a 12ga, and had 8ga's in them a month later.

I've gotten to the point that I really don't like anything lighter than an 8ga, with the exception of a few specific piercings.

thetongue should stretch relatively on its own with the weight of jewelry if you are physically forcing things through you are damaging the tongue muscle... i have friends and clients who have gotten huge with no tapers just patience and weight.

i am of the same opinion for ears when you are around 00 you have to stop forcing... andtapering it tears and will set your ears off to bad angles and small flesh.

weight everything that you can... that is how tribal cultures have done it for millenia Americans and all youth that are trying to jump to inches and sub-i's after 3 months of having eight gauges is a real real bad idea.

i guess i am a purist and spiritualist when it comes to piercings i think scalpels are in the wrong hands these days, but that doesnt mean i think scalpels are evil. i have some lobe work planned with them but kids these days are to jumpy....

the bitter old needle wielder.

Guest --zeSto--

^^ isn't that the truth ^^

but if you're only going for some $80 'patch' tattoo.. go where ever you want.

If an artist can make a maple leaf or a nautical star, they have no business with ink.

Sure if you're getting an, "end to end, t2b, burner" go with a 'Seen', not with a 'Spit'.

Originally posted by Giving Tree

i decided to bump this thread to bitch about kids who think they are getting good tattoos from fucking IDIOTS who cant do SHIT with a machine. tattoo artists are a dime a dozen... 90 percent arent worth shit.... and i bet alot of people on this board, who have tattoos, have a tattoo by someone who sucked ass. given even i have a tattoo by someone who wasn't ready to be giving them to people. now he is fucking amazing, but then he wasn't all that great.

my younger, less inteligent brother thinks he's ready to go get inked up, and has decided to go to some ASSHOLE in a town relitively (sp) close to ours simply because his friends have gone to the same guy and they said he has done good work.. this guy fucks up HARD... i mean blending colors poorly, shitty lines, and on top of that the guy just cant even draw.. let alone do inkwork...

even worse yet... we have a god.. who works the same fucking distance, only in a different direction, but he wont go to this guy because he didnt do work on his friends. this guy is the same who did the work on me, is going to be giving me my apprenticeship someday, and si flat out fucking AMAZING... i mean, ive seen one piece he did, on a piercer or whatever in his shop... of a star wars scene... its UNREAL... grey scales that cant even be described... and he doesnt charge shit for his services... like 75 dollars an hour i think was his last fee... its crazy... anyway...

i hate kids. they are stupid.

word... even I have my fucked up ink (one's already been covered though...)

people need to take this shit to heart...

Originally posted by --zeSto--

^^ isn't that the truth ^^

but if you're only going for some $80 'patch' tattoo.. go where ever you want.

If an artist can make a maple leaf or a nautical star, they have no business with ink.

Sure if you're getting an, "end to end, t2b, burner" go with a 'Seen', not with a 'Spit'.

i have to disagree... even if it is just a nautical star, wouldn't you rather have one with clean, straight lines and a clean even fill instead of one with shaky, blown out lines and a fill that looks like it was done with a dying felt tip? you gotta go with the good work all the way, otherwise you'll just end up covering them later...

Guest --zeSto--

ok... iIf some rocks for jocks wants to get their team numbers and a football tattoo...

you care if the get it from an ex-con with broken fingers and a lazy eye.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

ok... iIf some rocks for jocks wants to get their team numbers and a football tattoo...

you care if the get it from an ex-con with broken fingers and a lazy eye.

no, actually, in that case i would rather they get in done in some biker's garage, with dull needles and reused, plastic based ink. and all in exchange for a six-pack

• 7 years later...

Re: The Quarterly Body Modification post

i am bumping this cuz i dont like starting threads..... i know there was a thread about someones (not some1's) brother getting their tongue split a year+ ago.... i finally found someone who i trust to split mine and who is within reasonable distance to me (its illegal in my state unless youre an oral surgeon).....

i know most people are going to react all fucked up and call me an attention whore and whatnot, but thats ok..... i really dont give a fuck about your opinion.... (im a grown ass man with 2.5 kids & a wife & i most likely make more money than you so your input dont hold weight... thanks though).... i am just wondering if anyone on here has theirs split.... if anyone has any advice/stories/ do's/ dont's/etc..... also wanna know if anyone in the know has heard of the chick who is supposed to take care of me or any of the spots she has worked at......

shits gonna happen soon and ima have it fully documented and i might even share it with ya'll fucks... even though i dont come on here much if at all anymore.... anyone with input please reply and/or pm me....

sincerely,

senior juanito sakonuts

Archived