Tunnel Shots.

bufme1

CTA tunnels

The tunnels are difficult.???... Not Really

The tunnels are dangerous???... Hell Yes

CTA tunnels are the most dangerous subway tunnels i've ever witnessed... Like NY the trains run 24 hours a day 7 days a week, but unlike NY they are VERY NARROW.... when a train comes you must be in a doorway or small room... these are interspersed in the tunnels every block or two and are usually indicated by a blue light..... if you don't make it to the next blue light by the time the train comes you are stuck on a catwalk that usually is about 1.5 to 2 feet wide... given the suction a passing train creates, not making it to a blue light can be fatal....

all this is not to mention the uncovered 3rd rails (new yorks are covered), the ADT alarms, the smell of paint wafting down the narrow tunnels to the stations, the sound of fatcaps, and the vandal squad who has been known to order trains to stop so that one end is on one side of a doorway bluelight and the other end is on the other side.. the k-9 units then exit both ends of the train trapping the unlucky writer in the doorway/room.... when they catch him/her they do not hesitate to take out their sadistic passions by beating, kicking, spitting, and spraying the victim with their own paint.... that joy is followed by 5 days in cook county and a possible felony charge... fun fun... don't forget.. Chicago buffs about everything on CTA property in about a day... tunnels used to be an exception, but no more.. the last time i know a tunnel was painted, it was buffed the next morning....

all of this is of course hearsay...

REST IN POWER ESC ONE.... victim of the Howard CTA tunnels last spring...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fr8lover

oh god post more please...you have to go to jersey and look at the highways and ESPECIALLY the train lines to see how much wall space tokeo has killed...dude is a maniacccc...one overpass after another, and one rail tunnel and fence after another...from the city to the burbs dude had it on lock!...

those cta tunnels are dope too!

damn i feel sorry for you chicago cats....the tunnels here never get buffed, there are little cubby holes every 3 or 4 yards, and the first people to catch you painting in them are city transit workers, some of which are asses and will detain you till the cops come, or some that are chill and will let you off.....me and my friend got caught in a certain SF tunnel and the guy who caught us was hella nice, he told us that he wanted us to grow old and not die because its dangerous, but then he told us to leave the area before the police came....i love SF:)

• 3 weeks later...

Re: CTA tunnels

Originally posted by crunkdup

The tunnels are difficult.???... Not Really

The tunnels are dangerous???... Hell Yes

REST IN POWER ESC ONE.... victim of the Howard CTA tunnels last spring...

MIGHTY URBAN LEGEND :king:

Archived