Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest professor poopatronic

the catcher in the rye

Guest professor poopatronic

just wanted to say this book is awesome. that is all.

i read it in school , whats it about again...............i dont remember it being that great ........

ohh ya i remeber now , yeah it was a pretty damn good book , especially among the many many terrible ones in school ..........i also liked the lord of the flies .....

We had to read it for school, well, the teacher read it to us, cause he was a cool guy and new we wouldn't on our own.. anyways, I think I was the only one in class that actually paid any attention to this book. It was very easy to relate to, especially in keeping thing's pure and innocent.

What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff---I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I'd do all day. I'd just be the catcher in the rye and all. -Holden Caulfield

Guest imported_Europe

I read that in english class, isnt there a girl in it with the same name as one of the characters in Friends?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this