Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
hysto3

sketch..what do you think

Guest blood as ink

ok i see it now...damn...i thought that was actully a wall peice...until i saw the binding...nice!

I would give you points for being very original. The arrows are overkill. Its like this: Arrows can do so much for your piece .. and this extent only goes up to like 2 or 3 well positioned arrows..after that your piece may end up looking like a tribal shirt. thats just played out. (tribal gear I mean)

Originally posted by blood as ink

ok i see it now...damn...i thought that was actully a wall peice...until i saw the binding...nice!

took the words out of my mouth

its just me and i dont care im just haveing fun you should do the same

http://mike3.jpg

[img=http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/hysto/mike3.jpg]

Guest The Fonz

Hmmm... What I think is you should be painting, not sketching. It appears youre missing the point.... Think: VANDALISM

the sketches are cool, but the quotes are lame, the hands are lame, and the fact that your biting the name of a very well respected writer from your own area is chump as hell.

"paint till my fingers are numb'? dont you mean sketch?

I'm having a real hard time understanding this.

Your letters, colors and layouts are fresh. Your hands, quotes, and used name though...toy as all get out.

There has to be somthing up here....

I dont see how you possibly could conceptualize such pieces, such letterforms, but not have and ounce of handstyle....

....is that Mackral I smell?

quit the musshy shit and work on your handstyles.. because they are REALLLLLLLLY REALLLLLLLLY bad.... go paint, but just rock a piece, DON'T WRITE ANYTHING around the piece, not even you crew or your name untill you've practiced your script and handstyle for at LEAST 8 months!

I was expecting so much worse... threads that start out like this are usually laughing stocks and the graveyard to a young writers artistic drive. change the name, besides the fact that it's a lame name in my opinion, it's also taken...

oh yeah... and your bedspread is fucking ugly as hell! does DEE actually jump underneith those covers with you? I'd feel like I was in a cheap motel in the mid 80's sleeping under those things...