sketch..what do you think

hysto3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I would give you points for being very original. The arrows are overkill. Its like this: Arrows can do so much for your piece .. and this extent only goes up to like 2 or 3 well positioned arrows..after that your piece may end up looking like a tribal shirt. thats just played out. (tribal gear I mean)

I'm having a real hard time understanding this.

Your letters, colors and layouts are fresh. Your hands, quotes, and used name though...toy as all get out.

There has to be somthing up here....

I dont see how you possibly could conceptualize such pieces, such letterforms, but not have and ounce of handstyle....

....is that Mackral I smell?

quit the musshy shit and work on your handstyles.. because they are REALLLLLLLLY REALLLLLLLLY bad.... go paint, but just rock a piece, DON'T WRITE ANYTHING around the piece, not even you crew or your name untill you've practiced your script and handstyle for at LEAST 8 months!

I was expecting so much worse... threads that start out like this are usually laughing stocks and the graveyard to a young writers artistic drive. change the name, besides the fact that it's a lame name in my opinion, it's also taken...

This is a message from hysto3 at THE WRITERS FORUM (

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/index.php ). The THE WRITERS FORUM owners

cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email hysto3, you can use this online form:

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/member.ph...rm&userid=16297

OR, by email:

mailto:disaintnojoke3@aol.com

This is the message:

it is a felony in ri too and i have been try again later tuff nutts

can someone fill me in on what this "message" means? he emailed me with this and I'm not sure what language it is. what's more amazing is that there were two disaintnojoke's at AOL before this guy.

Archived