UNDERAGE BANGBUS - HOP ABOARD!

Guest phr8nigglet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by phr8nigglet

sor will kill you

WOW !! Y R WE ALL GETING JUMPY ALL OF A SUDDEN?? EACH HAS OPINIONS. IM SURE ITS YOUR GOOD OL PALS=SOR.. BUT IM SORRY TO SAY THAT THE FEW I SEEN ON THIS THREAD HAVE THE L.T.S CHIKEN SCRATCH SYNDROME. ITS BEST TO UPLIFT THE SOUL N MAKE UP YOUR SPECIFIC OWN STYLE. INSTEAD OF CHEWING ON GUM. NO DISSIN JUS OPINIONS.<------:confused: :dazed: :D

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

sor kills shit. fuck you haters.

where? i dont see it. i dont have anything against these guys, but i dont see them up at all really. here and there at a legal but thats it. i dont think people are really hating either, they are just pointing out the obvious that their style is similar to that of lts.

say what you want...but SOR is some good ol american boys who like to paint in their spare time, banging hoes is top priority,and that would be pretty much any bitch that gets in the way...and getting keyed is up there too...like i once heard.....DRINK, FIGHT, FUCK......and paint....SO FUCK YOU GRAFF JOCKEYS..go get you sum nizzaaaa

Guest phr8nigglet

dont get me wrong honest is my boy but to use the word technical? dont know if i would have chose that word..but as far as not seeing sor up?..i have seen detok up even before i knew him personally..weather it was fr8s walls bombing scribes whatever this kid has been doing it for years - so show some respect cuz its due

Guest sodapop7

good post guy

wow somber has a wide range of underated styles that keep me smiling[one of the more humbler guys in graff too]that honest stuff was cool too,and chris and metal are burning....thumbs up on the misfit dude also

Originally posted by MotherEffer

hmmmm........ how gay can some people be?????? i have seen SORKNOW in a variety of cities, so to say you never seen them up must mean that you stay at your mom's house all day, online all day, and live in and never leave the city you were born in:dazed:

facts are facts bro. i travel constantly throughout cali. didnt see sheit. most of the people posting on here are probably their friends or some shit which is cool i guess, but i travel plenty, and dont run across their stuff. no need for the shit talking.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived