Super Troopers

Dr. Dazzle

Whose seen this yet? Holy shit this is the funniest movie I've seen in a long time. I was laughing so much my stomach started to hurt. This is seriously my kind of humour. Man it's hilarious. And this is coming from a guy who hates watching/going to the movies. 4 and a half stars out of 5. Eat shit, Roger Ebert.

"Licence and Registartion, please.........CHICKEN FUCKER!!!!":lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

the alien nightowl is awake

that movie looks like it can have some good fun to it,but parts of thier commercials,like,"im trippin out man.",just looks retarded to me...like they act too much....

Just got back from seeing it, and I fucking loved it. They shnozberries willy wonka refrence just about made me pee myself. And I love that you can tell it was actually written by people who've done drugs (i.e. no scenes where somone smokes pot then sees everything through a cloudy, wavy, psychadellic haze), like how all the sounds start repeating on the guy who ate all the shrooms. I freaked out on shrooms once and I heard everything 3 times, it scared the fuck outta me, but I digress...

I agree that the commercials they ran were horrible. They just show that one with the tiny bit of the stoners being stopped, over and over again.

If you want a complex plot...go elsewhere. If you want to laugh a fucking ton, go see it. I went in expecting a stupid cop movie and thats what I got.

Originally posted by ese

I love that you can tell it was actually written by people who've done drugs (i.e. no scenes where somone smokes pot then sees everything through a cloudy, wavy, psychadellic haze), like how all the sounds start repeating on the guy who ate all the shrooms.

i saw this movie a while ago where they got the way everything sounds when you do nitrous down perfectly... i think it was called trans, but i'm not sure

Originally posted by High Priest

im gonan catch that shit tommorow but i just saw ratrace last night..

i dont knowif any of u have seen it but that S.S. mobile nazi thing with jon lovitz got me doubled over

yea rat race was pretty fucking funny

i wanna see super troopers though...nothing like making cops look like stupid jackasses

• 4 years later...

Archived