forget 'icy hot stunnaz'.... or whatever they're called

patrickjilbert

taken from drivenbyboredom.com

http://www.drivenbyboredom.com/bling/ice.jpg'>

Sup Nigga? Yo be reachin the home of the numba 1 balla the iCe mAn AKA Freeze! Check out my faktz!

Name: Johnny Timberlake

Nick: Freeze

Ride: Well in the picture is my brothers car, I don't really know what it is, personally I got this phat razor skooter. Its the shiznit! Negro!!!

Turn Ons: Fast Cars and Fast Black Women

Turn Offs: White people, Bad Table Manners and Rappers that don't be flashin their phat ice.

Other Facts: No, for the last time, my skin is NOT blue in real life! Thats just a trick one of my hax0r friends did with them computerz!

Email: freeze@drivenbyboredom.com

"Ride: Well in the picture is my brothers car, I don't really know what it is, personally I got this phat razor skooter. Its the shiznit! Negro!!! " - that is the most classic line ever.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Like we haven't fucking seen this before.

LIKE YOU CAN ONLY LAUGH ONCE!!!!!!!!haha he likes fast black women..jackie robinson has a wet one because of him...haha that kid is funny...razors and what not...go freeze go!hes just a kid...one day hopefully he'll look back on this and laugh..

Originally posted by NATO

why would anyone, other than somebody that stepped out the shower want to wear a towel on their head?

*sigh*... the whole thing is fake. That kid IS from that Icy Hot Stuntaz page... and the whole thing is a joke.

Peace.

Guest mikro137
herd backstreet boys are gangsta? is that true?just wondering so next time im in my local hood. i can play there jam

no theyre alcoholics. so when youre at the bar you and your freinds can sing along in drunkin ramble to their tunes

Guest YinzerXpress

dude i dont give a fuck how many times i see their shit i got to laugh foreal. anyone hear any of their songs, my boy downloaded a couple, dont get them for their lyrical content cause youll be disappointed but if you like to hear young suburban white kids try and be balck this is your group always a laugh.....:spent:

Archived