Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wilt

Successful Writers???

Guest Wilt

i was wondering if anyone knew of any successful writers,financially speaking.writers who do very well monitarily.anyone????

i dont know of any that are just rich , but i know a couple who do professional murals on the side ......and they make some pretty good cash from that....

and actually now that i think of it , i think everywriter i know is generally poor / middle class .........weird

Guest Wilt
are you kidding?who fucking cares about a writers personal life

hmmm...if i were kidding..id probably say "im just kidding" its customary.did it make you feel better to come on this thread and be negative...its a very good question..because like ASER1NE said...goes the same for me...and its weird.so..keep your negativity in your momma's house!

Originally posted by Wilt

i was wondering if anyone knew of any successful writers,financially speaking.writers who do very well monitarily.anyone????

ahahahaahahhahahaahahahahahahaa u look like beck....

Guest Wilt
ahahahaahahhahahaahahahahahahaa u look like beck....

yeahhhh...heh...

im talking about outside of legal graffiti..just any writer with lucrative jobs and whatnot...

Originally posted by MrFunnypants

whats the metter cant handle a little negativity?

go home sucka

shut the fuck up...

Guest blood as ink

that stussy guy...he used to write from what i hear...toy as funk(not dissing funk music)...but he made millions.

this thread is beyond useless. not only will it promote nothing but complete gossip, spot blowing, and bullshit speculation, but its just completely none of anyones business what the next man has.

closed.