fr8 trains have moved graffiti

metallix

freight trains have moved graffiti into the mid west. it is the next wave of graffiti. upski said it and now it's happening. why is this board 90% of fr8's? because for these kids its the only way to communicate with the outside graffiti world. The only way they can connect to this graffiti world is thru freights. Graffiti is providing these kids and escape from their regular lives. this is why they value it so much.

A little thinking from metallix. Thanks for reading.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

everyone already knows this, and umm its like that everywhere... meaning fr8s are popular now for that reason you mentioned...

and ummm why isnt this in trainspotting?

and no one wants to reply cuz there isnt much to discuss..

teaseWITHthaHEADSup<~

i dont fully agree with the reason why you say graffiti is valued so much , i dont do graffiti to escape my "regular life".........graffiti is my regular life .

i agree that fr8s are popular for that reason , but also for other reasons like just the fun of being in a yard and being around trains......the 'thrill' of doing a sikk fr8 and having many other ppl see it , and getting away with it

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by cmeup

everyone already knows this, and umm its like that everywhere... meaning fr8s are popular now for that reason you mentioned...

and ummm why isnt this in trainspotting?

and no one wants to reply cuz there isnt much to discuss..

teaseWITHthaHEADSup<~

i agree, your kind of stating the obvious. not leaving much to discuss.

dont get me wrong its a great topic just not meaty enough to have a discussion.

sorry, i just realized that last night. im not really down with any hip hop kids. the internet is my bridge into it also. i don't paint with anyone, i dont socialize with any heads too much either. i go into nyc sometimes to check out the graff. graffiti put me onto the rest of the traditional culture, such as the music and skratching. but thats just one form of it. its so undefined it can be anything

i never thought into it. i see things at a shallow point. other people seem to have deeper thinking into these things. maybe they care about it more. i live in the suburbs and the graffiti ends when i shut off my computer. maybe that has something to do with it.

hrmm

I could relate to your opinion... When I saw the first peice roll by my school I said, damn I need to look into that...From then on ive been going into the closest big city which is St.louis and benching etc....and no one else knows about this...

Archived