cracked ass' saturday night post 2-16-02

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

feel free. it might even be kinda cool to have a rotating schedule of sorts.

one less thing for me to do tonight. now i have nothing to do. :) :)

ever had aristocrat vodka?? well the loud bitch i spoke of earlier, she doesnt know how to pick liqours either....i dont know what kind of shit this is but its horrible, there must be another shelf under the aristocrat because this is the absolute worst vodka ever....im putting water in with my vodka tonic just so i can drink it....plus i was supposed to paint tonight....wow....the liquor is shit and i have 20 cans of paint that shouldnt still be sitting in my dining room right now....what a fucking party

Originally posted by boogie hands

there must be another shelf under the aristocrat because this is the absolute worst vodka ever...

uh, there's your problem... they put the good stuff on the TOP shelf, usually quality increases as you go UP the rack, just be glad she didn't buy Popov or someshit...

Big Bobby T

BOY! How the hell is your life? I haven't heard from you in ages. Still in the good ole' SW and livin' large having a great time. Just looked at the pictures of you and me and Dr. Duskone in the Northeast part of the nation. Lovin' it. Kook is here with me now visiting for a few days and I'll be taken him to eat a fabulous food joint in Mexico tomorrow. Hope all is well.

b--

what up bobby T! sounds like youre doing well. snag my email from kooker and we can catch up a bit. hope you guys are having a good time.

ha, its sad that people know to come here to reach me...

Archived