what was the first all fr8 crew in north america??

honkyartist

CAVS IS THE ONE THE PUT TOGETHER OFK

Originally posted by TrustEvil

BFK was close, but in fact it was OFK Original Freight Kings which was formed by Sien 5 and a couple buddies in 1991....now you know, because I know, and I know what I know.

SHANK TDR GAVE SIEN5 AND CAVS THE IDEA FOR BFK.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BRONX FREIGHT KINGS!

I CAN CONFIRM!BRONX FREIGHT KILLERS WILL BE CONSISTENT.FOREVER.THATS RIGHT!SO STOP HATING ON US.GET YOUR HISTORY STRAIGHT!ONLY THE REAL FREIGHT CATS KNOW THE DEAL.THE REST CAN STOP SWEATING US.TRY DOING FREIGHT TRAINS FOR 16 YEARS STRAIGHT.THEN POP SHIT!PEACE TO NETWORK AND DTK CREW

Guest krowteN

Re: BRONX FREIGHT KINGS!

Originally posted by BFK

I CAN CONFIRM!BRONX FREIGHT KILLERS WILL BE CONSISTENT.FOREVER.THATS RIGHT!SO STOP HATING ON US.GET YOUR HISTORY STRAIGHT!ONLY THE REAL FREIGHT CATS KNOW THE DEAL.THE REST CAN STOP SWEATING US.TRY DOING FREIGHT TRAINS FOR 16 YEARS STRAIGHT.THEN POP SHIT!PEACE TO NETWORK AND DTK CREW

Nuff Said! so fuck all you johnny come lately ass hateration motherfuckers. When you have as many YEARS under your belt as these crews then you can come sit at the tabel motherfuckers. Until then

keep spankin your monkey from behind the fucken computer screen!

Guest rolldafukout

you can talk about who started doing fr8s all you want, but in my opinion(and i know niggas wont agree but o well) the FIRST folks to start SHOCKING IT on fr8s was GOOD TIMES "REFA-DRONE-JESL"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SPFlatty
Originally posted by rolldafukout

you can talk about who started doing fr8s all you want, but in my opinion(and i know niggas wont agree but o well) the FIRST folks to start SHOCKING IT on fr8s was GOOD TIMES "REFA-DRONE-JESL"

wow...someone said it. them cats brought style to the lines. they didn't fuck around, they came with end to ends and sick color schemes. i've never seen a dirty freight by these guys except for when the rains came...let's not foget about ...text, feenk, closet, stew...

Guest krowteN

brought styles to the lines..wow thats rich. this is fact not my opinion

dudes like: sent, smith, bfk, dtk, awr, tlt, dcv, icr among many others, who had real style not synthetic new york b-boy hip hop styles, and were rocking shit, with sick ass color schemes and end to ends years before those guys. besides all these dudes painted a lot of freights, that are still running from the old days. never seen any of that no.cal shit runnin, then or now....like i said, these are only the facts.

Originally posted by krowteN

brought styles to the lines..wow thats rich. this is fact not my opinion

dudes like: sent, smith, bfk, dtk, awr, tlt, dcv, icr among many others, who had real style not synthetic new york b-boy hip hop styles, and were rocking shit, with sick ass color schemes and end to ends years before those guys. besides all these dudes painted a lot of freights, that are still running from the old days. never seen any of that no.cal shit runnin, then or now....like i said, these are only the facts.

cant argue with your list. but in 96 drone and text were definately up a lot on golden wests. there was loads of sac. stuff on the local grey hopper line that went from sac - santa cruz. i never caught any of those big e2e's in the mags with the city scapes and shit, heard they were done in the daytime? . seemed like everone in that city all had the same style or was it just one guy changing his name all the time ?

those guys did tight shit and deserve credit, don't mind the know-nots trying to hype up the hometown heros or whatever.

all you sac guys need to get off that "lets battle for no reason so i can be tight" shit though.

Guest SPFlatty
Originally posted by chester copperpot

all you sac guys need to get off that "lets battle for no reason so i can be tight" shit though.

i hear that...

Originally posted by rolldafukout

dont be silly idiot

those toys you mentioned are one time wonders

so what they did a few end to ends that were awful

but trust me the game wouldve remained the same or

better if thyre asshole dads woudlve busted on the mattress

Originally posted by honkyartist

dont be silly idiot

those toys you mentioned are one time wonders

so what they did a few end to ends that were awful

but trust me the game wouldve remained the same or

better if thyre asshole dads woudlve busted on the mattress

drone did a lot.. had some of the nicest letters i've seen on freights till' this day.

didn't you say you're from the midwest anyway? what do you know about any of this? refa was around a long time man, far from a toy, maybe not super fr8 allstar like a guy with no local scene to paint for, but definately doing nice pieces a long time ago.

i dont know any of these people, maybe they're dicks and dont deserve being stuck up for, but you all are just talkin' some shit out of nowhere as far as i can tell.

okay i caught 1 drone out here in the midwest a couple of years ago. okay so whatever but the rest of those toys i only saw in magazines and the internet. never saw them in real life running on the rails. but they did talk a lot of shit though about how they could burn every writer in the whole country. seriously they sucked, all the 10 freights that they did were floating and all there shit looked like if they didnt have thin caps, krylon and super chill ass spots they wouldnt have done anyting. but hay if thats whats fresh then they were the freshest. besides where are they now?

Originally posted by chester copperpot

drone did a lot.. had some of the nicest letters i've seen on freights till' this day.

didn't you say you're from the midwest anyway? what do you know about any of this? refa was around a long time man, far from a toy, maybe not super fr8 allstar like a guy with no local scene to paint for, but definately doing nice pieces a long time ago.

i dont know any of these people, maybe they're dicks and dont deserve being stuck up for, but you all are just talkin' some shit out of nowhere as far as i can tell.

yo homie dont worry about where im from

i know what the hell im talking about

are you refa's girl???

yeah they did a few e2e's

so what you owe them a blow job now

just cause theyre from your home town

yo homie dont worry about where im from

i know what the hell im talking about

are you refa's girl???

yeah they did a few e2e's

so what you owe them a blow job now

just cause theyre from your home town

aww. someones talkin shit again. here's something you can write in your list of second hand freight facts: most of the early 90's northern cali shit is on local lines that never left the area so you never got to see any of them, and dont know shit about who did what. you're a fucking parrot. quick crying everytime someone tries to give anyone besides bfk props for freights. bfk's dope, no question about it, lots of other people are too.

and i never cared for those e2e's, and im not from their city. later.

xoxo, rtm dtc

Guest TrustEvil

honkeyartist...you have continuously proven yourself to be nothing but a class A idiot...i wonder how old school you are and i question whether or not you have ever even painted a fr8...atleast that's what i conclude after reading your posts.

Guest Graff Jesus

okay i caught 1 drone out here in the midwest a couple of years ago. okay so whatever but the rest of those toys i only saw in magazines and the internet. never saw them in real life running on the rails. but they did talk a lot of shit though about how they could burn every writer in the whole country. seriously they sucked, all the 10 freights that they did were floating and all there shit looked like if they didnt have thin caps, krylon and super chill ass spots they wouldnt have done anyting. but hay if thats whats fresh then they were the freshest. besides where are they now?

for their time they were killing anything around on the steel. and you don't know the 1st thing about sacramento so shut your fucking mouth, toy. you paint the yards i was painting at and tell me that shit is chill when you get chased out close to every night by workers on foot, bulls on foot, or bulls in their trucks.

i might not be the best of pals with refa and the gang, but i know my history. nobody and i mean NOBODY was doing nice production quality shit on freights before those guys brought it to the lines.

you can't argue the facts. you are a fucking new jack and it shows. drop me an email if you wanna pop off about sacramento some more and we can handle this shit. i'll burn you and whoever you bring, then i'll beat your ass just for the fun of it.

the only motherfuckers who seem to cry about battles are usually the ones who are too lazy to put forth any effort, or the kids who just plain suck. i think you probably fit in both categories.

respect northern california bitch. you just sound like some jealous motherfucker cause you weren't rocking back then.

...........ai crew

i usta catch drone payne asia refa and all them daily here (mn)....that was back 97-2000 though.i think the lines got switched now i get no more west coast unless its from oregon or washington...

Guest Dr. Doom

ETC huh??

I wish that was the case because then I'd be a member of the first all fr8 crew in North America!!

As for Refa, Drone or any of the other GT fellas:

They still have stuff running that I've benched on CN flats. railboxes, and numerous other cars that aren't just hometown local cars!!

As for writers running their mouths about who's burning who................

that's going to happen inevitably!!! That's graffiti!! An egotistical nonsensical hobby that we all are guilty of priding ourselves in!!

If the GT guys did it then they are just normal everyday writers!!

Some just do it more than others!!

And that is true about the Honky Artist thing! Don't you give any fucking respect to anyone for christs sake???

I mean, shit man!! Give a little respect to someone besides your "old school" favorites!!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chicago...

If BFK lived in Chicago as the Original Freight Kings or whatever, Im sure there would be mad wars between them and a certain other crew...that shit would be mad funny and I would be laughing my ass off...too bad certain cats hate freights...but anyways that would be mad funny two old ass crews battling. Im from Chicago so I would have to judge rationally and see who has the most.

Peace

Archived