what was the first all fr8 crew in north america??

honkyartist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MONSTERKIDZ

Shank TDR actually came up with "BFK"

figured since the trains were traveling all across the country

better let people know where u are from

Originally posted by honkyartist

Just curious to see if all these freight afficionados on here are really down with the knowledge??????

Who gives a fuck! Bfk ,network, ihu, dtk all those guys fell off anyway.

Its all about whos killing it right now. You got some real hardcore crews

rocking thousands of freights at a time. I bet those 'retired' writers cant say that.

Re: Re: what was the first all fr8 crew in north america??

Originally posted by Main Line

rocking thousands of freights at a time. I bet those 'retired' writers cant say that.

Oh wow!! That's a harsh one!!

Guest The Fonz

HHmmmm... By that same reasoning are those "hardcore" crews gonna be around in two years. It's aint' like everyone in those crews gave up, a lot of them just stopped pushing old crews.

Guest THE LAW

"It's all about who's killing it right now>? "

wow, you learn something new every day.

"BFK, NETWORK, IHU, DTK all fell off"

shit, can't speak for BFK and DTK but who knew JASE, CYCLE, HIGH, FELON, SBone, GSouth, CHISME, etc. etc. etc. etc. all fell off? damn, why is THE LAW always the last to know>?

Re: Re: Re: what was the first all fr8 crew in north america??

Originally posted by THE LAW

"It's all about who's killing it right now>? "

wow, you learn something new every day.

"BFK, NETWORK, IHU, DTK all fell off"

shit, can't speak for BFK and DTK but who knew JASE, CYCLE, HIGH, FELON, SBone, GSouth, CHISME, etc. etc. etc. etc. all fell off? damn, why is THE LAW always the last to know>?

You didn't see it on CNN last night??? They're all POW's in the Middle East!!!:eek:

Guest TrustEvil

In the grand scheme of things, who gives a fuck about anything graff related ? It makes me laugh (cringe) to see how serious so many "writers" take themselves and the whole wirlwind of graffiti activities they have surrounded themselves with....that being said....

The crews that were mentioned layed some serious track throughout their history, and all these newjack internet savvy fr8 crews who are putting in so much work now owe them some respect. What is even more important to realize is that they did it back when the only form of recognition was on the line, and not online...get it ? They didn't have the luxury of posting all their crews flicks right here on the BENCH, giving themselves a little more of the pathetic fame they are struggling for. Those who do it purely for the love of it don't give a fuck whether or not 10,000 internet toys see their shit and think they run the game....fuck that, the silent heads out there are the ones running circles around all the claim-to-famers.

People fade out, people grow up and move on...some rejoin the game, others are never heard from again. All you flavor-of-the-minute fuckers care about is who's name you can drop the next time to run into some other retards at the local graff shop...who's the king, who's got 100000000 fr8s under their belt. Shut up and go paint something.

Much respect to all the pioneers who, much to everyone's surprise, are still out rocking when they don't have bills to pay. That is the true measure of greatness....whoever made the comment about how many of these new crews will be around in a couple years, hats off, you know the deal. Shit, haven't you heard, trains are out this year!

The ? was what crew was started as an all freight crew????

In no way was I trying to give light to all your crews.

Fell off does that mean you were on top at one time??

I wanted to know because I imagined that a lot of you

knew and most of you didnt .... that was my point.....

Lincoln and North Platte in the house.

Home of the UP

right on brother. thats exactally what i am thinking!

Originally posted by Average White Railfan

right on brother. thats exactally what i am thinking!

Im not sure who you are but you are thinking what i am.

I have nothing to prove on this board. I am merely a writer from

the midwest and have seen years of train art and have painted just as long.

Roy D. Mercer

Gosh you guys are really bitter on this board.

I guess I'll take my Freight trivia to my train depot. Im sure I'll have better luck with the farmers.

Dont blame me for all the negativity and hatred.

I came across this board and read all the threads by a bunch of kids

mouthing off like if theyre railroad fans and paint boxcars because they love the

Ol dirty face. If you guys did love it>>>>>>>>> then maybe so much non sense wouldnt be painted on

the rails. And in fact I wanted to know who were the first culprits to start this type of ignorance so I could investigate them and take action.

Now that you all have come forward so will I.

Beware and those of you emailing me with those accusations of knowing such and such.Hopefully I will know them and bring them to justice.

For the record many of you have fallen for the trap already and youre not only on line but on file.

Thank you all

Roy D. Mercer

if you were serious about the above post, im calling your bluff...no farmer or "heros" use the term "nuff said", know about fallen writers, and quote brand nubian..i dont "rekon" your seriously a official of a orgnization or anything like that...and if you are you did not get shit in this thread...but i hope you did scare all the idiot say to much people in here.....

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

i think Mainline should come to NYC and say that shit we got BFK, DTK, IHU and Netowrks

members here and they all still get down for sure..

and all u new jacks known that if u had 1 flic left in on ur roll of film

and it was a fresh Sien5 panel or some wack ass kid who does 600

crap pieces a year we all know u'd be going home with the Sien5 picture for sure

Originally posted by IHATEU

if you were serious about the above post, im calling your bluff...no farmer or "heros" use the term "nuff said", know about fallen writers, and quote brand nubian..i dont "rekon" your seriously a official of a orgnization or anything like that...and if you are you did not get shit in this thread...but i hope you did scare all the idiot say to much people in here.....

Good answer some of you arent as dumb as i thought.

But never the less I hope some of the ignorants get brought to justice by the

toy police.

So you dont think we listen to brand nubian in Nebraska there you are wrong.

Some on here know some dont and if you dont you wont.

DJ ROB ONE RIP

ROY D MERCER

FARMERS AGAINST WACK GRAFFITI

Re: Re: Re: Re: what was the first all fr8 crew in north america??

Originally posted by honkyartist

Im not sure who you are but you are thinking what i am.

I have nothing to prove on this board. I am merely a writer from

the midwest and have seen years of train art and have painted just as long.

Roy D. Mercer

if you're from the midwest how would you know what the first freight crew was?

polly want a cracker?

Originally posted by MONSTERKIDZ

i think Mainline should come to NYC and say that shit we got BFK, DTK, IHU and Netowrks

members here and they all still get down for sure..

and all u new jacks known that if u had 1 flic left in on ur roll of film

and it was a fresh Sien5 panel or some wack ass kid who does 600

crap pieces a year we all know u'd be going home with the Sien5 picture for sure

I live in Kew Gardens you idiot. I been writing since 1996 and Ive been rocking Metropolitan Ave since then. I got some secret spots on L.I. too. All Im sayin is those crews had their time. There crews that rock shit way harder than those kids used to.

"Kings From QUEENS from QUEENS comes Kings, we raise hell like a class rasin hell where the lunch bell rings"

Originally posted by TrustEvil

In the grand scheme of things, who gives a fuck about anything graff related ? It makes me laugh (cringe) to see how serious so many "writers" take themselves and the whole wirlwind of graffiti activities they have surrounded themselves with....that being said....

The crews that were mentioned layed some serious track throughout their history, and all these newjack internet savvy fr8 crews who are putting in so much work now owe them some respect. What is even more important to realize is that they did it back when the only form of recognition was on the line, and not online...get it ? They didn't have the luxury of posting all their crews flicks right here on the BENCH, giving themselves a little more of the pathetic fame they are struggling for. Those who do it purely for the love of it don't give a fuck whether or not 10,000 internet toys see their shit and think they run the game....fuck that, the silent heads out there are the ones running circles around all the claim-to-famers.

People fade out, people grow up and move on...some rejoin the game, others are never heard from again. All you flavor-of-the-minute fuckers care about is who's name you can drop the next time to run into some other retards at the local graff shop...who's the king, who's got 100000000 fr8s under their belt. Shut up and go paint something.

Much respect to all the pioneers who, much to everyone's surprise, are still out rocking when they don't have bills to pay. That is the true measure of greatness....whoever made the comment about how many of these new crews will be around in a couple years, hats off, you know the deal. Shit, haven't you heard, trains are out this year!

thank you >>>

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

I live in Kew Gardens you idiot. I been writing since 1996 and Ive been rocking Metropolitan Ave since then. I got some secret spots on L.I. too. All Im sayin is those crews had their time. There crews that rock shit way harder than those kids used to.

"Kings From QUEENS from QUEENS comes Kings, we raise hell like a class rasin hell where the lunch bell rings" [/b]

listen here toy...1996 is toy shit...i dont care what u have to say about anything u just summed up how wack u are

as for crews rocking harder than BFK ever did..u got another thing coming to u

BFK put out the best work out of NYC ever on the freights...

and u can paint till ur hands fall off but 600 of your freights dont get half the respect of one of my throwups.

so wake up and get a new hobby

as for queens kids who hit freights only dudes i give props to is wallnuts crew, hush, aye, cers and company

as for u....u better just stick to catchin tags on wack ass Metropolitan Ave

Yo Roadies

Respect your history and maybe one day you all will be part of some.

Until then you less fortunate late comers can run your traps on this board all you want.

In reality you all have generated nothing to the movement.

If it werent for computers you guys wouldn t even know who is up on freights .

So stay online while the hardcore are trackside.

Just my 2 cents but do you do things in the Bronx?Try to paint fr8s in the bronx and you will see how it is considering 5 0 is always scoping for people breaking in, violence on the tracks(yo..the shit does happen..mad crackheads) and of coarse graff. Also im sure them "hardcore" crew with "thousands" of fr8s have many layups, and police arent worried about crimes going on in farmtowns.

Originally posted by Ibex Moon

Just my 2 cents but do you do things in the Bronx?Try to paint fr8s in the bronx and you will see how it is considering 5 0 is always scoping for people breaking in, violence on the tracks(yo..the shit does happen..mad crackheads) and of coarse graff. Also im sure them "hardcore" crew with "thousands" of fr8s have many layups, and police arent worried about crimes going on in farmtowns.

i can't say for certain where they paint all their fr8s but i'll bet the majority aren't in the bronx.

• 1 month later...

Archived