man, skateboarding is fruity

patrickjilbert

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Skating... i cant really say its changed much over the years..

Provided it may be a little more expensive but its always been costly if your going out in 80 dollar shoes and riding on abec 5 bearings or some bullshit like that. Besides im glad to see skating heading more to the mainstream.. the more people getting involved the larger impact its gonna have and the bigger shits going to get.. what if graffiti had never caught on to selective individuals.. shit would have never progressed.. when ever i hear these kids talking about things being mainstream and how they want it to stay underground i cant help but stifle a laugh, unless your a lifer and youve been going on strong for 10 years or so shut up cause it never belonged to you anyways.

Besides its immature as fuck to be upset and pouting becuase somthings mainstream/ getting there.. people who have been down since day one arent going to shy away because of some new influences and half the kids quit after a few monthes anyways.

so chill out and go skate .. stop making it your problem.. i meen if your not having a good time cause ur caught up in all this.. then stop

Originally posted by patrickjilbert

rodney mullen is skateboarding's jesus

it's true, Stacey is God...

but I always worshipped the Devil: Tony Alva!

Let's not forget some of skating's saints, big shout to Alan Gelfand!

honestly, Rodney is deirectly responsible for the foundation of nearly 40% of todays tricks

Re: Re: man, skateboarding is fruity

Originally posted by Tesseract

Off topic, but what the fuck is going on here?

why is this cat so big?

why is that girl so small?

what kind of bed is this?

it's the evil size-switching bunk bed!! everyone, run for your lives!!!!!!

Archived