Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Motha Fuka

skating pisses me off

:scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble:

ahhh dude what the fuck is wrong with me after like every single time i fall bad enough that it hurts for more than a day i get like fukin mental drama or some shit and the i cant fukin scate anymore for like weeks i mean like bust shit it just wont come out

anyone has similar problem and or solutions

Guest willy.wonka

theres always fruitbooting

i happen to like skateboarding . after i quit for the winter. im starting up again and its the worse thing in life.its like lerning to walk all over again

Guest ODESK

QUIT FOR THE WINTER??..CANT SKATE IN THE WINTER??? DAMN WE USED TO SHOVEL TRAILS IN THE SNOW TO GET TO THE WEDGES AN QUARTERS....ALSO WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THE DUCK TAPE AND SHOE GOO!!! ROCKIN SHOES WITH NO TREADS AND HOLES THROUGH THE SOLES......SKATE TO SCHOOL SKATE IN THE POOL I LOVE TO SKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE.....TONY MAG WAS THERE BOOM BAP BOOM BOOM CATCHIN REAL RAD AIR BOOM BAP BOOM BOOM HELL CONCAVE HELL CONCAVE HHHHHHHHHHELL CONCAVE 540'S BACK TO BACK TONY WANTS TO BREAK HIS BACK..HELL CONCAVE HELL CONCAVE ........AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA...OH MAN THE OLD SHIT WHEN SKATIN WAS ALL ABOUT FUN

I hear you man. Sometimes it really hurts so bad that it makes you try half as much the next time you skate. I've rolled my ancle so many times, and I seriously get timid every time I try to skate steps. It seems like the better I get the less I injure my self though.

Guest beardo

slimeball was insane the last time i saw that dude skate. i cant imagine what that dude is pulling these days.

i skated for like 4 hours today. holy shit. im already sore.

my new consolidated deck courtesy of p.jilbert is badass. thanks bra.

Guest beardo

yah man, after you took off, willy and i hung back for a bit, then i went and got it hooked up at some shop. went home, talked to heshiandet and turned right back around and went out again with him. that board is real nice. its cool to have pop again! my ollie just increased by 75% ha

Guest HAL

I remember bringing a broom out skating so we could sweep a path to the steps or ledge. Or skating in the rain and your feet would be soaked because of the holes in the bottom of your shoes. Or skating with only one bearing in your wheel because you didn't have enough money to buy a set. Best times of my life.

for falling less when u get better i will agree with but as you fall less and less the times u fall get worse and worse in a sence that u fuck urself up really bad but it also has to do with your ability and the stuff u try

skating kicks ass , its fun as hell , challenging , and get you wher you need to go faster than walking.........i suck ass at it , but whatever its still fun

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this