Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
eros

Puerto Rico

fuck u man. im cold as fuck here in amsterdam. puerto rico sounds dope.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

HA. I live there, sucka. And to answer aerosolfunk's question, no, they don't. Ricans in the USA behave completely different from those in the island. Beer,

El Mamerro

Ha, believe it or not, that's the way it is back home... Parties at my place every fucking day. Kegs, however, are illegal in Puerto Rico, but it's fine cause it's so warm and humid you'd probably spend more on keeping it cold that getting it in the first place (no 40's either... shit would get warm in less than 5 minutes).

Fuck it... top quality rum is available at $7 a bottle, $13 a handle. Beer,

El Mamerro

sounds great el mammero, but i sure enjoyd my cuban rum for the high price of 4 dollars per liter.

man what id give to be somewhere warm....here in chicago we have 20mph winds....its cold as fuck.and i had to replace my muffler on my truck and all this fucking rust kept on getting in my eyes.....dammit i hate you eros

hot damn , im chillin here in canada all cold and rained on , ruined my plans to hit this rooftop........i wish i were goin..........

They come in all shapes and sizes, man...

Originally posted by cmeup

are them puerto ricans girlies running around everywhere over there? looking good as shit?

take some piks for me and send them to me ;)

teaser

A small sampling of the different kinds:

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/cristi.jpg'>

^ The busted.

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/ebuenosmall.jpg'>

^ The unbusted.

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/playa.jpg'>

^ The very unbusted.

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/karla.jpg'>

^The downright HOT.

The common link? They're all HARD AS FUCK to get. Puertorrican women are the most picky little bastards I've met, it takes a fair amount of wining and dining (or 5-6 solid drinks) to bag one. God, why the fuck am I in fucking Rhode Island?!? I don't care if the girls in here are twice as easy (but half as good looking), I need beach and sweet bikini-laden landscapes.

On a totally unrelated note, I fucking LOVE coffee. I wouldn't have bothered scanning shit up if it wasn't for the intense amount of caffeine running through my bloodstream right now. Eros, good luck, let me know how it went. Beer,

El Mamerro

I'm telling you... It's waaaaay different than what you think. Boricua ghetto hoes only live in NYC, I swear. Bump for teaser. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I'm telling you... It's waaaaay different than what you think. Boricua ghetto hoes only live in NYC, I swear. Bump for teaser. Beer,

El Mamerro

we got them here in the derty souf as well..

another example of our fucked up media...

Guest BROWNer

?who's the cheezeball with the gelled dome and satin shirt?;) :) :eek: :P

just playin':D

I don't know, but he looks so fucking gay I feel like punching him in the mouth. Beer,

El Mamerro

I live around 15 minutes from the beach on the third picture. Pretty much everywhere in PR is no more than 25 minutes away from a beach. Beer,

El Mamerro

Bump cause I miss the warmth. Makros, you just reminded me of goths in Puerto Rico. They sit around in 80 degree weather, wearing full length black leather trenchcoats with chrome spikes, sweating up a storm and looking more miserable and somber than usual. Beer,

El Mamerro

Puerto rico is beautiful, as were the ladies. I stayed in san juan but made ventures to old san juan, the rain forest, and Ponce. going from a gross ny winter to the lush green enviroment of puerto rico was great.

i'd like to know whether those ricans wave their miniture flags overthere as much as they do here.

closest i've ever gotten to Puerto was Belieze and i now for a fact those girls aren't anything uptight like you'd think ricans to be.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this