since 9 08 this morning i can legally drink in canada

jah

im just stoked that i can drink now. i mean. all these years people have been tellin me im not allowed to put alcohol in my body so i just couldnt do it i guess cuz they said i couldnt. but now that htey tell me i can im gonna consume some. i cant wait til they tell me i am allowed to smoke weed cuz ive been waitin on that one for a while. its nice knowing theres people out there that care about us enough to tell us what we can and cant do with our bodies. when committing suicide is legal im gonna jump on that too. but i cant do it now cuz i dont wanna go to jail. when are they gonna make a law telling us when we can shit and piss? cuz i cant decide on my own. god bless america!! the land of the free...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea. since theyre one of hte richest countries in the world they cant afford to import beers from other places. its a bummer!!! another thing u might have said is "too bad u dont live in canada." or, "it doesnt matter anyway cuz ur in amsterdam and ur already old enough to drink there. plus they just dont give a fuck." ur missing the point of my story man. thanx for reading it tho.

i feel i need to explain my post that doesnt make a bit of since (both of em). first: "originally posted by unit: too bad canadian beer sux. (my reply: let me specify im talkin about alcoholic beverages)". or something of tha tsort. there was another post that said , "ive been able to drink legally since i was born." hence, my clarification. but then he erased that post so it made absolutely no sense. then i tried to cover for it by sayin, "i meant to quot the other guy, not unit" but the post was gone already so that didnt make sense either.

no no. im not sayin ur post got erased. there was another person who posted , "ive been able to drink legally since i was born." that got erased. i dont usually read what i wrote before i post it so maybe it didnt make sense. im sure it was confusing either way. i am not a retard!

Originally posted by cmeup

i dont think you need to be drinking or smoking...

sounds like your trying to be one of those.... im 'cool' cuz i drink or smoke type a kids..

know why you want to do it before you start..

otherwise its just being stupid...

teaser

does it sound like that to any one else? just curious cuz i never see it like that. this post actually had nothing to do with being able to drink. i just was thinkin about how im legally allowed to drink in canada now, but it really doesnt matter at all because ive been drinking for years already. it was just another way of expressing my anger toward people who think they have some kind of authority over what others do with their bodies. its fuckin ludacris. the government tries to tell us we cant kill ourselves.

tease. ever since i came on this baord (even as rak1) u have been one of the biggest shit talkers on here. im surprised u werent banned before me. so i really dont give a fuck what u think about me. i dont htink im the least bit cool for drinking or smoking. and i dont think other people think i do either. u just like findin things to talk shit about if u ask me. and thats a lot stupider (more stupid? niether sound right) than thinkin ur cool for drinking.

peace

Archived