favorite artists

jah

the deconstructivist art movement. It's this obscure little art movement in eastern europe during the first half of the 20th century. Really rad stuff. A bunch of artists were involved.

I like a lot of color field stuff and composition work. I can't think of many names right now. Mark Rothko and Piet Mondrian come to mind, but I'm sure everyone knows about them. I like older stuff, like N.C Wyeth. I like that adventure type art. Some contemporary illustrators i realy like. I can't think of their names. This one guy that did band posters for Clutch and shit. I forget his name, but he's dope. Derek Hess? Don't sleep on Tony DiTerlizzi, either.

Abis skills/tko/13crew from CT does some amazing paintings, but I doubt anyone will ever see them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by HAL

the deconstructivist art movement. It's this obscure little art movement in eastern europe during the first half of the 20th century. Really rad stuff. A bunch of artists were involved.

is this really regarded as an obscure art movement?

by the way i'm really not trying to be dick on this, i'm serious...

Guest BROWNer

pablo diego jose francisco de paula juan nepomuceno maria de los remedios cipriano de la santisima trinidad ruiz picasso. picasso kills.

i hate dali.

Archived