i need to hurry up and be 21

Zack Morris

I hate asking ym friends to buy my 40's for me...I feel like such a douche...."Ummmm, hey, tim....if I drive you to the gas station will you buy me a 40?" I feel so juvenile(sp?)..I guess thats what I get for hanging out with people in their early twneties and only being 18.

sorry, just random bitching.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Zack Morris

I hate asking ym friends to buy my 40's for me...I feel like such a douche...."Ummmm, hey, tim....if I drive you to the gas station will you buy me a 40?" I feel so juvenile(sp?)..I guess thats what I get for hanging out with people in their early twneties and only being 18.

sorry, just random bitching.

at least ya got friends who can buy alcohol. my friends are all 17-20, so i cant always get a 40 when i want one

Guest me IS cool

Damn I remeber the day I turned 21. That very same day I went and got myself a keg and got hammered beyond repair. Ahh good times... :P

get an id. i dont know what the big deal is anyway. ive never had problems getting alcohol. maybe once in a while but if all ur friends are in their early twenties it should be twice as easy for u. i can legally drink in canada as of today.

here comes the sxe kidbeing a dick....

like i am spposed to be... fuckwhat you learnedabout your culturethat it is cool to drink actually it sucks that you can be trapped into believing that when you turn some imaginary age you areready to handletheresponsibility of pouringpoison downyour throat...

well that wasnt dickish but this is...

getit over with now shoot yourself in the fuckinghead because you will be no less of a fuckingdrunk idiiot when you are 21...

thanks jobe.

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

here comes the sxe kidbeing a dick....

like i am spposed to be... fuckwhat you learnedabout your culturethat it is cool to drink actually it sucks that you can be trapped into believing that when you turn some imaginary age you areready to handletheresponsibility of pouringpoison downyour throat...

well that wasnt dickish but this is...

getit over with now shoot yourself in the fuckinghead because you will be no less of a fuckingdrunk idiiot when you are 21...

thanks jobe.

I was edge for almost 5 years....for reasons that are too intricate to discuss on a message board I decided it wasn't for me anymore....but on a side note half the guys i was drinking with last night have old straight edge tats....also me and a friend want to start our own brewery and make "XXX" beer...every 40 comes with a free temporary straight edge tattoo.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

After turning 21 this summer, I must attest that I now drink almost half as much as I did when I was 16-19. Legal age in PR is 18, so we started early. I don't know, it seems that alcohol is way more enjoyable around that age than it is now. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived