old graffiti mags like this one

Guest mikro137

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
Guest Catch22
Originally posted by THE PROPHET

IVE SEEN THE IGT MAGZ. THEY COOL. A LITTLE BIG. GHETTO CLASSIC YES. BUT I WOULD HAVE TO GO WITH THE ORIGINAL GHETTO ART/ CAN CONTROL. THAT SHIT WAS DOPE. IGT FOR THE EAST AND GHETTO ART FOR THE WEST.

DONT TAKE it PERSONAL!:king:

I've been trying to track down this one mag. I think it was Ghetto Art, it had the first Hex / Slick battle at Belmont I believe. Does anyone remeber that? I wish I still had that shit!

Re: your confusing poor quality with "classic"

Originally posted by clone

none of that kinkos shit.

Boy.... you really don't know much.......

CAPS.... devil is the crusher at kinkos....KINKONE

Originally posted by Catch22

I've been trying to track down this one mag. I think it was Ghetto Art, it had the first Hex / Slick battle at Belmont I believe. Does anyone remeber that? I wish I still had that shit!

i think that was one of the craziest mags when that came out, then can control came out with the second battle. i will keep you posted if i can find an extra copy

Guest cover .

this shit is soo dope.

i don't own any worthwhile b&w mags..

but i do have a THRASHER [the skate mag] with a pretty decent graff artcle and gallery. it has mike carroll on the cover. i like it cuz it shows a lot of skaters' work and also a big bonus is the essay by CYCLE!

Guest Catch22
Originally posted by cutelocal

i think that was one of the craziest mags when that came out, then can control came out with the second battle. i will keep you posted if i can find an extra copy

Cool, That shit really got me into piecing. Do you have a copy now? If you do scan some of it in if you can.

• 2 months later...
Guest 5:00 Shadow

tear drop...

this thread is making my eyes water, i had every on the go except the xeroxed 1's, all the 12 oz's, mad crazy kings(slept on mag), skills, freight issue,almost all the can controls, overkill and flashbacks, undercover's, i had the promo copy of stress w/ Raekwon burning a branch on the cover,the rolling stone w/ JA, mad clippings, some xeroxed bullshit, flicks, so much shit and it got tossed out w/ the trash when i wasnt around, my blood boils thinking about it... anyway i am working on getting them back i also lost all my genisis games and mad stickers i had been collecting like classic DITC stickers, the old pnb stickers w/ the dead pig,so much shit all in 1 file cabinet...

E-mail me w/ trades for mags, i got so much junk to trade just tell me what you are looking for, adios fellas

one thing i loveabout looking at old mags is seeing the development of style. in cityslickers those twist characters are deefinately good but nothing like he has been doing in the more recent years. like when you look at naces real old straight letters compared to what he was doing when he moved on (rip).

i have a few mags i would be willing to part with as i have doubles of them, trade or $$.....

undercover issue #2

undercover#3

skills#5(collage cover)

true colorz#2(holand) whole car special issue

can control fr8 issue

can control bomber only issue w/gk saber toomr etc.

flashbacks #5 intv. w/sharp,quik,iz the wiz

rap pages graf issue(96) intv w/futura 2000,lee,crash ,daze etc etc

i may have more i am still sorting through my stuff. email for offers

everybodiesacritic@hotmail.com

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

I.G.T HANDS DOWN.

lost all mine in a flood about 5 years ago. i still get teary.

the international get hip times!

that mag rocked!

can control, flashbacks, move/sfm, SKILLS, and on the go

all dope!!!!

some faves i return to all the time:

skills 4 with the reas cover. also skills 5..

on the go with de la on the cover.

the on the run bates book

any of the igt's.

blitzkrieg with the min interview.

hmm...

and on a personal note i am especially proud of the 12 oz brazil issue, the 12 oz twist issue, and the last few issues of brain damage.

Archived