some signs

Clay-Burner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest paintman911

IN OHIO WE GOT A GUY NAMED VERBS. I GUESS YOU DONE SEEN HIS SIGNS UP IN NYC, RIGHT B? NUFF RESPECT THOUGH, YOURS ARE AIGHT.

Guest hipnos
Originally posted by A.rtifical E.motions:

Not to rain on your parade but someone bet u to it. you know all up and down mass ave the Histo and Point stuff. well it was a good try maybe next time u can come up with somthing that u thought up your self... Well I LOVE U DS!!!!!!!!!!!!

AE~One~EYM

oh shit someone else put signs up?!? oh my god!

chill out. those signs are fresh.

anybody can do signs, to that idiot that says you are a biter, he can eat one because he definetly isn't the first person to catch a tag or do a fill in. i wonder what he does thats so original. keep working on your shit clay burner. i'll email you some of my pics so you can see what a whole installation looks like. peace.

Guest unkyunksalot

this goes out to AE FUCK YOU. your on this board so im assuming you write or try to. next time you drop one of your shitty whiteout tags or those busted stickers think about taking some creativity to it yourself. we all stand on the shoulders of giants. so unless you write cornbread and are from philly shut the hell up and stop disrespecting peoples signs by putting your crap bitten handstyle stickers on them.

unkrue representitive #30516!

there are lots of people who try their hand at signs but its a frustrateing medium which most people tend to fail at miserably. the fact that they can be taken off by both the city or the public and are not as noticable as graff make it a hard medium to make a mark in the scene with. thats why sonik gets my respect, it wasn't a fad for him. verbs is rockin some really interesting shit as well. histo too. thats about all i have seen.

Archived