digity dot com...................

Guest TheDictator

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IRONMAN the crew name is actually fitting, seeins as how they started all this computer rock style wit shadow and electric shines and then scribble mag stamp lickers blew it up all across the country. ad esko ad belev or what ever they write are not DOTCOM, trust me, they might e cooL wit sime, but they aint crew. until u see tem on a major wall in ny it s only a rumor,, these cats dont put people down eaasily. they paved their way, not so some new jacks can hop on the crew name .

look faggot...eon esko and beleave are simes boys and put in hard work in DC...dotcom originated in DC and SIME felt that there should be some dc heads that have been putting in a lot of work for a good amount of time in DOTCOM...being on some major wall in new york doesnt mean shit...why are you so bitter about them being in dotcom anyways...chill

Originally posted by IRONMAN

the crew name is actually fitting, seeins as how they started all this computer rock style wit shadow and electric shines and then scribble mag stamp lickers blew it up all across the country. ad esko ad belev or what ever they write are not DOTCOM, trust me, they might e cooL wit sime, but they aint crew. until u see tem on a major wall in ny it s only a rumor,, these cats dont put people down eaasily. they paved their way, not so some new jacks can hop on the crew name .

OK shut the fuck up about wat u dont know about. Esko has repped dot com many a time since he was put down from sime. Eon and Belev did a wall together like a month ago where the only crew they repped was dot com. And Bubz is dotcom to.....even though its a musical standpoint hes still dot com. And I know personally that all of them are in Dot Com and so does Geegollygosh and so does the dictator so shut ur mouth......:D :D :D :D

man..mega and envy rock my world...those kids should paint more..they might paint a lot..but i haven't seen much...more!dot.com crew is definitely a great crew..

Guest TheDictator
Originally posted by dr. frink one

first off, that stuff is amazing.

if you are whining about their name...its just because you have to find some way to hate on them, otherwise it would just be too much to take.

game, set, match.

Yes sir!

Originally posted by Wilt

man..mega and envy rock my world...those kids should paint more..they might paint a lot..but i haven't seen much...more!dot.com crew is definitely a great crew..

i want to see more of that MEGA dudes shit to... i only keep seeing that one pinkish piece... its sick but post some more of his shit..

teaser

hissss

these guys do great peices.... BUT SHOULD NEVER BOMB... sime is the the most unskilled bomber I have ever seen rep a major magazine stamp-lick crew... OMG BAD! They must have spent all their time working on their shadow'n'shine painting skillz, cause they never learned how to tag - do a throw up - do a simple- FUCK sime cant even do straigt letters for his own crew... Now I know why they get no real respect in NY.....

Re: hissss

Originally posted by Guerras

these guys do great peices.... BUT SHOULD NEVER BOMB... sime is the the most unskilled bomber I have ever seen rep a major magazine stamp-lick crew... OMG BAD! They must have spent all their time working on their shadow'n'shine painting skillz, cause they never learned how to tag - do a throw up - do a simple- FUCK sime cant even do straigt letters for his own crew... Now I know why they get no real respect in NY.....

youre a fucking idiot who knows nothing..sime bombs like a mad man and has skills in his bombs too what the fuck is so shitty about his bombs? you cant say theyre not clean..theyre different yes but what is wrong with originallity open your eyes oh and sime is from d.c. not new york and i know ewok has bombs all over the place in ny maybe not anymore but ive seen his ups in person..and im 99% sure if you met one of them you wouldnt dare say it to their face so tuck your lip faggot

TRUST ME, DOTCOM AINT A STAMP LICKEN CREW, PROLLY WHY U NEVER HEARD OF THEM UNTIL THIS POST, I LIKE THAT THERE A QUIT NAMED CREW. NOT ON SOME BULLSHIT SCRIBBLE MAG SHIT, EWOK IS THE ONLY ONE I EVER SEEN IN MAGS AND ITS FUCKED UP TO SAY IT BUT,ONLY HIS OLD "SIMPLE" STUFF BE POPPIN UP, SO I DONT THINK HES SENDIN IN HIS BAD STUFF.

NOBODY IN THAT CREW CARES TWO SHITS ABOUT MAGAZINE FAME. I KNOW THIS , ANYBODY WHO KNOWS ANY OF THEM CAN TELL YOU THIS.

THEY GOT THE WHOLE EAST COAST HEMMED UP FROM NYC TO ATL. AND FAM IN EUROPE AND JAPAN.

O.K. ENOUGH,, OZ IS ON, IM OUT

Archived