digity dot com...................

Guest TheDictator

Guest TheDictator
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheDictator
Guest TheDictator
Guest TheDictator
Guest TheDictator

BEEN SEIN THAT KID ON I95 ,,NOW I CAN PUT A CREW TO THE TAG AND ONE DAY A FACE TO THE TAG.. EWOK 5MH ALWAYS ELABORATE THE OTHER CATS HAVE SIMILARITIES THAT KIND OF THREW ME OFF BUT DOT COM HAS AN EDGE ON WRITERS I THINK . MOSTLY BECAUSE OF THE GROUND COVERED ALONG THE EAST . BLAZINNNNNNNNGGG HOT

Guest TheDictator
Originally posted by IRONMAN

eon? bubz??? theyre not dotcom . trust me, they might be simes peoples but only envy is dotcom's newest member and i think rei.

peep the revs tag next to the ewok str8 letter

dotcom is blaaaaaaazing!! werd up flesh

esko and belev are the newest members! and rei got down when envy did and im pretty sure eon has been down

the crew name is actually fitting, seeins as how they started all this computer rock style wit shadow and electric shines and then scribble mag stamp lickers blew it up all across the country. ad esko ad belev or what ever they write are not DOTCOM, trust me, they might e cooL wit sime, but they aint crew. until u see tem on a major wall in ny it s only a rumor,, these cats dont put people down eaasily. they paved their way, not so some new jacks can hop on the crew name .

Archived