i'd hit it.

Guest crack is wack

Guest crack is wack

all im hearing is a bunch of "if i would have" but you didnt. i knew the flicks would catch shit. i really dont care. i hit one and you fucking didn't. keep bitchin.:yum:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest diggity

this is kinda lame people. no need to bitch at these guys. i mean if thats all there was time to do, fine. i mean they got up thats great and what not, but the first time that shit lays up somewhere, and theres a chance to hit it. those tags are gonna get gone over.

Guest JERKER !
Originally posted by DavidSilver

I can't believe so many people are crying.

Boo hoo someone hit tags on a tropicana frieght. God no!

Who cares? It's a train. I knew sissies only hit trains but i didnt know you guys were this bitchmade.

Guest CPT.BASS

IF YOU WANT TO SEE A GOOD TROPICANA DONE PROPER CHECK OUT.....THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY'S POST......IT IS THE CHOO...CHOO ONE....THATS HOW YOU DO IT KIDS.....PS. RUMOR HAS IT THAT THEY DID IT DURING THE DAY.......

Guest gimic.one

i hate freight jockeys... i cant wait till i get a good layup .. imma fuckin burn every fuckin tropicana with oven cleaner cap tags so you all can cry about it like some hoes...

Guest The Fonz
Originally posted by THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

IN MY OPINION TROPICANAS SHOULD ONLY HAVE PIECES ON THEM....

Spoken like a man who knows what he wants...

Archived