i'd hit it.

Guest crack is wack

Guest crack is wack

since folks want to make asses out of you and me ill explain. i was sitting at the bench when the train rolled by. i followed it. it started slowing down as it came into downtown atlanta i had a can so i pulled over hoping it would stop. and it did as i started painting it the train began rolling again. in all it was stopped for a little less then 2 mins. so if you saw a tropicana stopped are you telling me you wouldnt have painted it? if i had time i would have piece fuck yeah but i didnt those are the breaks..

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/dopez/TROPICANA1.JPG'>

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/dopez/TROPICANA2.JPG'>

oh and stop lookin at vapers ass.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest smokin..joe

you must smoke crack to have only done some shit like that on some tropicanas, i would kill to cautch just one of those, pull up your pants what if you have to run, how are you gonna run when your pants are falling off?

Guest L.RonHubbard

This is the effect 12oz has on the influential young writers of today. KIds like this have heard from the big dogs via this site that tropicanas are the shit, and now look how it goes down here in ATL. THis clown chasing one and posting the flick for us to see how cool he is. Yo DUKES do like rza said "be like richard pryor and set your balls on fire"

Guest rolldafukout

you know what though, i would have done the same fucking thing, who gives a shit, someone will just go over it anyway, ive done that shit on cryotrans many of times! play on playa

Archived