IS CURLING THE STUPIDEST 'SPORT' EVER?

Guest NATO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

everyone that i know of calls it pencil fighting. my old school used to sell these really strong pencils at the their bookstore and it was like a big trend back then to pencil fight and it got to where they would give you ISS if you got caught and the bookstore also started selling different pencils

Yall givin pencil break some weirdass names, as long as I can remember its been 'pencil break' at least, down here..and I cant beleive no one mentioned the super move, where you go for the super hit (known as cherry bomb to me and my brothers. . .) and you lift your hand up real high, and go down like youre gonna slam it, but karate chop their pencil with your hand and switch your finger back onto the pencil real quick...sure break everytime. ;)

Originally posted by NATO

its just the brushing bit makes me laugh i can't see much skill in it they don't even wear skates.

I'm thinking it's probably harder than it looks (judging it perfectly to get that big rock in that little circle). I think I would probably suck at it.

Archived