Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NeksOne-alphatects

CELF POLL........

Originally posted by mugshot

does this guy deserve all this publicity?? its not as if he is cycle,onorok, worm, or (NACE).

are you fucking kidding me?.....what are those your "favorite writers" or something....or is that the list who you thinks deserves props? who the fuck cares....this isnt publicity anyways this is for the most part a bunch of schoolboy toys who got a highspeed internet connection at there moms house....i just thought you sounded like a fucking dickriding toy who needed to get his card pulled for faking the funk...clown

Re: the bottom line is this

Originally posted by From Autumn

celf has put in more work than all of you . while you are posting on 12 oz. he is out painting.

onorok aint that nice first of all. Celf well... we gave him his share last year. let it go. Do your thing Celf. peace~>

it doesn't matter who bumped it (ghostvandal)..why it was bumped is another question??

Guest roger pitss

:lol: :lol: 50.72% say he bites

Originally posted by whiskybar

onorok aint that nice first of all. Celf well... we gave him his share last year. let it go. Do your thing Celf. peace~>

onorok is great, way more original style than cycle. but this isnt a contest. post some new celf, because the last self stuff i saw was borderline moving away from nace(yes!) or dotcom(yuck!) influences. i wanna see what he does now.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

this thread has like 2 pix.

and 1 of them is quoted....

anyone got any flicks of this

persons stuff?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this