CELF POLL........

NeksOne-alphatects

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest infared

how to make a writer famous in four pages or less...yes, i definately agree that celf is a biterp; said precautiously with my air jordans, ecko sweater and tripple five soul cargos looking at my carmen electra poster on the wall with a...wait, ive just described half the people on this site, now did we all have a spontaneous style epiphany or did we all see the same commercial during the super bowl. and im sure that we all just one day, with no visual provocation, deceided to test the effects of our fathers spray paint in teh form of twisted letters spelling out a nikmane that we obviously had from birth. and when we got put down with a crew for the first time, ill bet we all created our own handstyle to write it in, never taking the other crew members hand.im an individual...just like everyone else (Mark Twain, or was it Timothy Leary, either way i bit that from someone)

infared how to make a writer famous in four pages or less...yes, i definately agree that celf is a biterp; said precautiously with my air jordans, ecko sweater and tripple five soul cargos looking at my carmen electra poster on the wall with a...wait, ive just described half the people on this site, now did we all have a spontaneous style epiphany or did we all see the same commercial during the super bowl. and im sure that we all just one day, with no visual provocation, deceided to test the effects of our fathers spray paint in teh form of twisted letters spelling out a nikmane that we obviously had from birth. and when we got put down with a crew for the first time, ill bet we all created our own handstyle to write it in, never taking the other crew members hand.im an individual...just like everyone else (Mark Twain, or was it Timothy Leary, either way i bit that from someone)

hahahahah

celf aint no biter ABK KICKS ASS

im from LI NY and i can see the influnce in THESE piece but if u see the other shit he has up all over the place u would probaly shit ur pants thats how good it is. all im sayin is that abk is a badd ass crew and they aint gonna let some biter in. PEACE:heated:

He's doing a good job at biting those letters so let it slide?! What the fuck??! If he can bite those letters so well he needs to be doing his own shit. I understand when a faggot ass toy is biting hard, its still not ok but its acceptable in the way that they are a new jack that sucks and they need to munch to learn to paint. This dude Celf is waaaay to good to be biting that hard. learn your own shit..

hahahaha celf causes more controversy than the louima controversy...i c simularities but i also see his own input..any time u look at graf in a mag or on a wall you are influenced..i find it funny how close graf and sitcoms are related....watevz i got more important ish ta worry bout.....wuts fer lunch?

proffessor cccelf

he does huge blockbusters,he paints fr8's at least once a weak,,,he bombs on an average of one or more days a weak.....and he works out like 7 days a weak......ask your self what you do?

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Re: proffessor cccelf

Originally posted by crack

he does huge blockbusters,he paints fr8's at least once a weak,,,he bombs on an average of one or more days a weak.....and he works out like 7 days a weak......ask your self what you do?

id rather see more pictures than listen to people bitch about who bit who or how much so and so works out. i didnt vote, because there wasnt an option for "dont give a fuck, just show me some pictures"

its true, celfs steroid abuse has interfered with his graffiti career, just the other night i wanted to do a ballsy spot with him, but strangley he wasnt up for it? ............then it hit me, these steroids are shrinking his nuts, he just didnt have the balls needed to pull off those high risk spots anymore.

so take this as a lesson, dont hang out with celf.

Guest MR VINCIBLE

celf paints alot, but he has beaten my ass so many times i'll call him a biter too......he is so juiced out of his mind he has huge sausage tits and he has gone from a peaceful painter to a gun gripping face punching sweaty savage......he no longer asks me to borrow things he simply shows up late at night punches me in my sleep and takes whatever he wants, including my dignity......through all this he manages to keep his lines cleaner then most everybody that looks at this website and paints more then alot of you think.....big ups to celf, please stop curb kicking my little sister

Re: Re: proffessor cccelf

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

id rather see more pictures than listen to people bitch about who bit who or how much so and so works out. i didnt vote, because there wasnt an option for "dont give a fuck, just show me some pictures"

i couldnt agree more

• 2 weeks later...

Most of his letter forms don't seem bitten but his style of painting them looks like Ewok and Nace.

The epiphany? -- so the fuck what.

People who do a healthy amount of clean frieghts, bomb spots and paint nice blockbusters illegally on highways receive props for their effort, Celf is no exception.

Guest mugshot

THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS, NACE BITER OR NOT IF THIS MORON IS GOING TO BE A GUEST IN SOMEONES SPOT IN ANOTHER STATE AND THEN TAG A BUNCH OF POLES NEXT TO THE FR8 HE DID ONLY FEET AWAY, THIS FUCKIN KID WILL GET HIS ASS JACKED IF CAUGHT OUT HERE AGAIN, NO FUCKIN JOKE..

Archived