CELF POLL........

NeksOne-alphatects

Guest LAsFinest

BITTING IS NOT OK

I DONT KNOW WHO TOLD YOU HICKS ITS OK TO BITE... All this shit about "hes just influenced by them" or "Its just a style to paint" FUCK THAT SHIT. If I catch some using my shit I CAP THEM, If I see them I confront them about it. Of course most youngsters in LA are to busy tring to copy zes and revok to copy anyone else... IT IS NOT OK TO COPY... If you like that tech stlye draw your own tech style there is alot of ideas left to be used in that catagory... I would hate to have older artist that I like looking at me saying "damn what a little jocker". FUCKING HICKS, in LA NY and the Bay you will get your nose broke over that shit

Jockin Spots, Jockin Style, Jockin Letters, Jockin Tags... Its all the same

"I'm going to go on my computer and find some styles to copy"

CANT YOU TOYS JUST STAY OFF A MANS NUTS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by stank

yo no offence, but how the fuck can u say celf is biten offa ewok...... hell yeah the style is the same..... but bottom line, is that celf is doing shit like ewoks but u can read C E L F....... is basically all diffrent letters then ewok. so fuck that rite there cause hes doing toally diffrent leters.... also i think alot of people can do nace style stuff....... i mean whats wrong with tryen to do styles of people u thinka re good?........ no matter what, celf is doing his thing, and hes enjoyen it....... isnt graff about getten up and haven a good time......... fuck it props to celf! rip nace

you're an idiot. so basically it is ok to deliberately bite style? you must be new to this.

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

wow you sound tough, im not biting your style....

alright cool guy...i guess maybe i didnt make myself clear enough. "it would be all over to say the least" im talking about battling or settling whatever the beef is here in a nonviolent manner. i like to battle and when i have found someone has either been biting my style i have done one of two things:

1. brought it to their face

2. if they decide to continue then yes we will battle

i am a very nonviolent person (most of the time) and havent been in a fight for years. does that clear things up? people on here get all bent out of shape over stupid shit.

Lets be honest here... he's biting.... sorry I mean... "influenced by" Ewoks style, but at least he's the first to do it. haha, you know how many DAIM copy cats are running around doing the shit horribly!!! at least the kid had me fooled for a second... just give him some time and ignore the "influenced" pieces until he finds his own steelo... he might just be the next writer tons of people dickride, who knows?! only time will tell...

i say that if i were celf, i would punch you in your fucking face... but i dont know celf...i have honestly never met the dude,but you know...i think most card pullers on here are just insecure because they live their graffiti lives vicariously through this website. love, me.

i thoroughly enjoyed reading all 3 pages of this shit......very entertaining. that and i saw alot of new shit today including a pretty large neks outline in a formerly clean spot....nice shit.

also.....cipher is playing march 10th out here.....tylers in a good mood tonite....

again, this is pretty hilarious, some of you people should really just read your own shit and tell me its hard to laugh..........

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by stank

yo no offence, but how the fuck can u say celf is biten offa ewok...... hell yeah the style is the same..... but bottom line, is that celf is doing shit like ewoks but u can read C E L F....... is basically all diffrent letters then ewok. so fuck that rite there cause hes doing toally diffrent leters.... also i think alot of people can do nace style stuff....... i mean whats wrong with tryen to do styles of people u thinka re good?........ no matter what, celf is doing his thing, and hes enjoyen it....... isnt graff about getten up and haven a good time......... fuck it props to celf! rip nace

are you an idiot

im not big on the whole "so and so bites doodypants" that everybody seems to love so much, for the most part is pretty redundant and exposes certain peoples lack of penis size.....but damn....i even feel comfortable saying this is a little too blatant.....whatever though, as long dood is showing respect to where that style came from and hes having fun...im sure homeboy really cares about what a bunch of internet queens think anyway

Re: BITTING IS NOT OK

Originally posted by LAsFinest

I DONT KNOW WHO TOLD YOU HICKS ITS OK TO BITE... All this shit about "hes just influenced by them" or "Its just a style to paint" FUCK THAT SHIT. If I catch some using my shit I CAP THEM, If I see them I confront them about it. Of course most youngsters in LA are to busy tring to copy zes and revok to copy anyone else... IT IS NOT OK TO COPY... If you like that tech stlye draw your own tech style there is alot of ideas left to be used in that catagory... I would hate to have older artist that I like looking at me saying "damn what a little jocker". FUCKING HICKS, in LA NY and the Bay you will get your nose broke over that shit

Jockin Spots, Jockin Style, Jockin Letters, Jockin Tags... Its all the same

"I'm going to go on my computer and find some styles to copy"

CANT YOU TOYS JUST STAY OFF A MANS NUTS

LA: add philly to that....

the only, i repeat ONLY, way celf shouldnt get his ass kicked for this shit is if he was nace and ewoks young boy, and they brought him up and they were handing him that style directly. thats the only fuckin time a style simliarity that ill is fucking kosher....i really realize how many nut-ass toys there are on here when i see page after page of people jokingly saying hes "inlfuenced"...WHAT?! this shit aint even slightly funny to me, especialy considering that nace has passed....i see this shit as straight blasphemy...if was mayhem or dot.com, id find this kid and whip his ass with U-lock.

what a fuckin joke. the fact that 90% of you are defending this dude only tells me that graff is about 3-4 years away from being a fucking joke entirely.

furthermore, i might as well take this time to address my boy ONOROK. onorok's style is not an "influence" as you all rationalize it....if your shit looks like onorok, and youre not onorok, YOU ARE BITING onorok. im not gonna pull cards, cuase some niggas have chilled with that shit, but cats tried to get swifty for a minute, taking my mans shit like it was an "influence" and free to borrow. do your own shit...stop being "influenced" by original writers.

as for celf biting NACE, it reminded me of nas, talking about biggie to jay-z:

"why cant you let the late great veteran live?"

fuckin disrespectful famewhore.....

Guest Rivers Cuomo

Re: aerosol butcher knives....

Originally posted by SATANS IRISH HELPERS

celf is still a young man with plenty of milage left in his graffiti career...

it time he'll come into his own style completely...and when he does

back the fuck up...

I agree. Everyone is biting someone up until the point where they create a completely new style. And I can only credit the creation of a completley new style to about 20 writers.

He's putting out really nice work.

BITING IS NOT OKAY

This has driven me crazy (not just in this thread.)

(a) Biting exists. It is not an urban legend the way some of you kids would spin it.

that brings us to the second point

(B) BITING IS NOT OKAY (it deserves repeating)

BITING IS NOT OKAY

BITING IS NOT OKAY

BITING IS NOT OKAY

BITING IS NOT OKAY

BITING IS NOT OKAY

BITING IS NOT OKAY

:confused:

Can someone clue me in on when this idea left graffiti? Because it seems like a lot of people aren't familiar with the concept.

I repeat, for the be nice, fair play, soccer moms in the audience... BITING IS NOT OKAY. If you STEAL another writer's recognizable style to the degree that people thought they did it, then you are DOING A BAD THING. YOU HAVE NO INTEGRITY. YOU ARE CHEATING. Influence is cool. Ripping people off and cloning their style bar for bar, shape for shape and bit for bit isn't.

BITING IS NOT OKAY

Archived